Trumpeter 1/32 Junkers Ju-87B-2

It is Trumpeter kit to me has liked. 1_zpss8dmlgvt.jpg

Has printed out the drawings from any of the Russian edition, on which the rudder of a direction at Trumpeter kit is very wide, also are wide there were "trousers". Began to estimate as to cut, to narrow details...

Very much it would not be desirable to saw, to adjust and "having rummaged" in net has found the drawings from Kagero, on which with a rudder and "trousers" all was normal. Therefore has sighed is facilitated and has calmed down.

3_zpsxbdqpxah.jpg6_zpsnn3lxzlk.jpg

From bombs Trumpeter gives a 1-ton bomb, 4x50 kg bombs and 10x10 kg bombs, pendant tanks and containers with machine guns also are given. B-2 a 1-ton bomb lift could not (if not remove a radio operator - gunner), therefore has decided to do standard variant of loading - 1x 500 kg bomb (from Trumpeter kit Me-262A ) and 4x50 kg bombs.

10_zpsb5pmuwrb.jpg

The beginnings from seats of the pilot and gunner. I have PEP seat of the pilot from Eduard, but it is looked paper, can be for 1/72 it was good, but for 1/32 it seemed too thin. Has ground off plastic seat up to the necessary thickness. Gunner seat was with a rectangular skeleton (probably on technology), therefore has ground details up to round section.11_zpscwvq8v40.jpg9_zps2vutf6ki.jpg9a_zpsfhgafyjf.jpg

PS. Sorry for my English...

Edited by Almaty
  • Like 2

I quite fancy this kit, despite it not being my scale :hmmm:

How accurate are the plans you're using? There's always a risk in trusting plans from the internet, as I'm sure some of the more knowledgeable chaps on the forum will attest :)

Your English is fine. I can work out what you're saying ;)

• Like 1

Thank you very much.
As I wrote above are the drawings from Kagero. I not strongly worry, if at the large model wings or length of case is less or more on 3-5 mm, it can be noticed only when to put beside 2 models - correct and not correct, and who on 100 % will be sure what model correct (?). We have colleague, at which is present the factory drawings on Me-109, is happen when it is possible to trust all to his remarks, IMHO.
I continue. Has made a headlight in a wing, has drilled apertures in branch pipes, has collected the basic details of canopy...1_zps7lovamj6.jpg2_zpsrrwbgctg.jpg2_zps3505j8zz.jpg7_zpsgvunqu9l.jpg9_zpsyjooakem.jpg15_zpscai8pinf.jpg3_zps1az0kq1y.jpg11_zpsc5aiqklh.jpg6_zpsgppex2yh.jpg4_zpswp17kvrl.jpg

Edited by Almaty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I really do like what you've brought to life here. Job well done.