A sting in the tail, OMG what am I letting myself in for!

Absolutely no worries about dits going in this thread, helps to pan it out a bit whilst times are quiet! Life is a bit full at the moment, but having just passed my Canadian Citizenship test and just waiting for the final 'review' hopefully that will be one more thing off my mind. I will then be a proper Canadian eh? I can't help with dits as the wasp was well on its way out when I joined in last century in '88 (sounds a long time ago lol!). We did however have one in our training squadron set up at Daedalus during initial training. And as you do when you have only been in half a dog watch, during stand easy we had a go at hanger pilot, thinking all the aircraft were dead my 'co-pilot' flipped the main battery switch not realising it was all connected up and live! To say we :shit: ourselves was an understatement. We learned our first valuable lesson that day ......... don't **** with anything!

No progress on the build so to speak but hopefully will be kicking off again soon!

Bob

• Like 1

Congrats on passing the first stage; I'm sure the review will be fine (unless they hear about your tendency to turn on switches which you shouldn't, of course...)

• Like 1