Info Eduard, March.

tank152

I don't know if many on here read Eduard's monthly mag, but in the March edition there are plenty of Spitfires and a article on the Merlin. What I know about Spitfires I could write on the back of a stamp, and I've got no real urge to start learning! So I don't know if the said articles are any good. But though some on here would find it worth a read.

http://www.eduard.com/store/out/media/InfoEduard/archive/2015/info-eduard-2015-03EN.pdf

Tim.

• Like 2

Although this probably belongs to the rumormonger, Mr. "Eduard's" introduction is well worth reading: Next the Mk.XVI, and then he will start up the early Merlins, Mk.I and II, & V. He does not exclude a Mk.VII, and a PR Mk.XI, although he says that it will take time.

He is smart, isn't he! Although I am not sure that I understand the investment in the Mks I thru V.

Damn, damn and double damn. I just posted in the 1/48 Airfix Spitfire Mk I thread (looks GORGEOUS!) and now seeing this I shold go back and edit it; I WILL have my 1/72 habit broken with this release....and until such time as Eduard release their Mk I to V, I reckon those Airfix ones will do nicely!

Bring it on kit manufacturers.....there's no such thing as too many Spitfires :frantic:

DC

Have you seen how long it will be before the MkI to V is released though, 2 years, what disappointed me was that there was no mention of a MkXIV now I would be investing in one of those as long as it wasn't one of the poncey looking bubble top ones, to me at least they just don't look right.

Tim.

I just wonder if these parts can be used on the Esci kit(at least the exterior parts). I like that one mostly because of the better tail wheel and kit interior parts compared to the almost identical Italeri. I'm not a big fan of the Airfix one, at least the rivets are decent.

• 2 weeks later...