Ar-196 A-3 1/32 Revell

Hi folks! Let me represent you another my build.

This time is Ar-196 A-3 floatplane. Fairly it is not my subject (my subject is the modern war jets...)but my wife thinks differently. And presented this kit on my birthday... So now i have an expirience whith a props thing!

The build is absolutely OOB. Painted with Revell and AKAH paints, Weathered with oil,tamiya WS and silver paint.

Sadly i have had a cocpit and engine high detaled photos, but i have lost it(((((((

The prototype is Ar-196 A-3 of III./KG 100 at Kalamaki, Crete; January 1943.

Please welcome! Critics and comments are welcome!

Egor, Kaliningrad, the Russia.

1_zpsqixnafjl.jpg6_zpsbtp0pqsk.jpg2_zpso50xprog.jpg5_zpsul7vneqk.jpg3_zps5f2rjukx.jpg4_zpsbe3gh7wm.jpg7_zpsqaqrmay4.jpg

• Like 22

Realy nice and profesional weathering and painjob.And now critical why is the canopy green??Look at photos it was clear. I cant give my photos becouse I havent acount on photobucket .Here is only link

http://www.luftarchiv.de/index.htm?/flugzeuge/arado/ar196.htm

Edited by Reserve_22

Realy nice and profesional weathering and painjob.And now critical why is the canopy green??Look at photos it was clear. I cant give my photos becouse I havent acount on photobucket .Here is only link

http://www.luftarchiv.de/index.htm?/flugzeuge/arado/ar196

Thanks! You are possible right! But i have seen the only (in i-net) black/white photo with a toned canopy. So let's think it as my artist whim!)))))))

• Like 1

You have made a first class job of your Ar-196. You have made a great job of building and the painting of your model. The canopy tint above the pilots head looks good, as does the weathering. Also, the base looks excellent. Well done Egor

• Like 1

Really impressive job on an equally impressive kit. Ive been looking at this kit recently and I now see that Revell are doing it with a single float and the twin float version is getting harder to obtain.

BillyD

• Like 1