Boeing 737 STGB chat

feoffee2

Having found a DACO kit in the loft this morning count me in. Now all I have to do is get another of the splendid Western Pacific deal sheets for it, possibly one of the "Sams Town" ones.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Contrails and Hawkeye Models Australia both do conversions for that :D

I am building one on 1/72 at the moment :D

Is that the Welsh Models one? Must be some size :yikes:

Its not the conversion thats the problem its actually getting a kit as the Revell 737-800 seems to not be in production at the moment. Although I may find it at my LMS so will pop down there on Saturday.

Is that the Welsh Models one? Must be some size :yikes:

Its not the conversion thats the problem its actually getting a kit as the Revell 737-800 seems to not be in production at the moment. Although I may find it at my LMS so will pop down there on Saturday.

Yep, a little bigger than a 1/144 A340

72_Welsh_E-7A_20_zps81xsccpa.jpg

I know what you mean about availability, there was a trader at a local model show that had about 1/2 doz of them. I got one quick when I first saw them, the rest were gone by the afternoon.

• Like 2

Wow that looks nice, not sure if my funds could stretch to one of those. Although by the time I get a kit and the AM for it it may not be far off. Hmmm have some time before this will start so maybe I can save for one.

I am most definitely in. Don't have time to read through the thread as it's midnight and I have a flight in twelve hours, but when is this happening? I'll participate either with one of the many EE 737s or perhaps try my hand at a Revell conversion...

I am most definitely in. Don't have time to read through the thread as it's midnight and I have a flight in twelve hours, but when is this happening? I'll participate either with one of the many EE 737s or perhaps try my hand at a Revell conversion...

Alexander, this won't happen until at least next year as the GB calendar is sorted for this year, may not even be next year as the single type GB slots were taken bar one. I have sent Enzo (GB Moderator and all round nice guy) a message inquiring about if we will slip into the last slot for next year.

Alexander, this won't happen until at least next year as the GB calendar is sorted for this year, may not even be next year as the single type GB slots were taken bar one. I have sent Enzo (GB Moderator and all round nice guy) a message inquiring about if we will slip into the last slot for next year.

I see. Well one of the few good things about living in Russia [citation needed] is that 737s in 1:144 are never hard to come by. I'll be eagerly awaiting the time when this goes forward!

• 3 weeks later...