tangerine_sedges AMT/round 2 Eagle Transporter

After deciding to build this straight from the box, I decided to view a few builds on the 'net. Those builds pointed out all the errors and fixes that need to be applied to make an accurate build.

After quietly crying for a short while, I decided that the only glaring fault that I *needed* to fix was to open up the framework that the landing gear fixes to. How difficult would that be?

4 hours, much swearing, sore hands and a broken craft knife later and I've managed to to get half way through the job.

Pictures will be on their way when I've made a little more progress...

Its a tough job opening those up, I remember doing it back in the 70s when I realised how inaccurate the kit was about a year after I'd built it lol

I've currently got 2 kits in the stash and would like at some point to build one OOB and another one with the PE set and various problems (eg spine cage, framework, engines) fixed.

I've got a Warp 12" Eagle that is IMHO unbuildable due to such bad moulding for the white metal parts, which would give me a lot of useful info on how to improve the MPC Kit.

Good luck with this and look forward to seeing the photos!

The warp Eagle is an absolute Pig but it can be done Ive done two and they are the most accurate Eagle out there. In the end of the day its just as much work to fix the MPC kit and it will still be inaccurate. Ive seen your Sky one and if you can build to that level you can build the Warp eagle.