Building the Big Cat - Sinking claws in to the SEPECAT Jaguar

AjD

Maybe worth an email to Parkins asking if you could purchase the tanks separately?

I could email David, although I don't want to sound cheeky, asking him to strip down a set.

Does it have to be tanks for the diorama? I will/do have various underwing gubbins (but not nice tanks) spare from both the Airfix and KH that you could add to your spares to busy things up?

A very kind offer indeed but unfortunately it does for what I have in mind. It's a long way off but it'll require tanks for sure.

I'll have a think and either email Mr P or adjust my plan. Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi chaps,

Nice of you to be interested. I've had some pretty enormous projects on at work recently so every spare minute has been completely swallowed up but I hope to find some time of my own this week. It would be nice to get back to the Jags. I'll perhaps try to explain what's had me focused elsewhere in a few weeks.

Thanks again for your interest in it all. It's pure chance that I've swung past BM tonight but I wasn't expecting to see my dormant thread on page 1!

Hopefully a bit more to come soon.

Andy

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry to say not a lot. I've had some big projects going on recently and at best any spare time in the evenings has only really materialised at about 10pm so there never seems much point rushing things when I'm tired.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

Hi,

You've done a fantastic job on these Jaguars!!!

It's a shame you seem to have abandoned this project...

I'm building a couple of jaguars too and the great work you did n the wings is a great inpiration for me! I think I'll follow the steps you explained so well!!

Hope you come up with an update soon. it'll be most welcomed!!!:yes: