Flight sim downloads.

RNoAF Aerobatic Team

try Flightsim.com pilot shop..... and avsim and soh.

If you want more accurate aircraft, try pmdg, a2a or just flight or even Aerosoft. Be aware that pmdg all the systems work on the airliners so its very complicated.

I am talking for fsx, and p3d..

as for X-plane i dont have the fainest clue about it.

As for combat Sims DCS World and there modules are fantastic but are payware.

Cheers

Elijah

Edited by Yob
  • Like 1

Cheers guys.

I know about avsim, flightsim.com and so on.

We even have flightsim.no in Norway.

Just wondered if there was a UK one that was any good.

I used to fly MFS for years. Since MFS 2.0 came out. In my latest house move I seem to have lost all my cds and dvds with all my flightsim stuff.

Just bought FS2004 on Sunday. Looking forward to getting it.

Cheers

Ørjan

I designed quite a few cockpits and complete aicraft for fs2004 back in the day, all of which are still available on flightsim.com. I also released a couple of commercial sets, one for the Vulcan and one for the TSR-2, for which I still have the masters should you want a copy.

• Like 2

Just as another option. If you install DCS: World you will get a free SU-25 and a civilian version of their outstanding P-51d. I used to play FSX a lot until I discovered DCS, haven't touched it since as the flight models alone in DCS have ruined other sims for me, never mind the fully modeled systems and the combat aspect. It is soon to get much better also as Eagle Dynamics are finalising their new game engine (EDGE) and several new areas of scenery which look superb. It can be overwhelming at first, but once you get into it you will love it to pieces I promise you. Just makes ure you adjust the controls appropriately, add curves etc to the axis or you'll be rolling and stalling all over the place after being used to FSX. Some very interesting aircraft on the way also including the F-18c and the Eurofigther Typhoon being developed by VEAO who have plenty of access to the real thing.

McCarran International Airport tour in the MI8.

F-15c in Nevada.

Edited by Viper15
  • Like 1