Ju 88 STGB chat

• 2 weeks later...

I just need to have a good look at the schemes that are in the box. Maybee I can give it a twist.

Time for some researche. Need to get the books out.

Cheers,

Edited by Arniec

Can you add me please? I think to do a Ju 88C-6 in Eastern front and, sure,

I will ask permission to be accepted at the same time in the Great Patriotic War GB (Formally Eastern Front WW2)

Ettore

• Like 1

Hi and thanks my finnish Friend, I aspect alway you in Genova,

best in Summer for some fishing hours to trolley on my little boat....and after a good lunch

Ettore

We're pleased to announce that AIMS will be sponsoring this GB.

They will be providing three prizes, one for the winner of each of the following classes:

1:32 and larger
1:72 to 1:31
1:71 and smaller

In the mean time please visit their website by clicking on the Logo below:

logo_zpsxgji4f6n.gif

Edited by Mish
  • Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Eh, Bombay what?

Yeah not very effective communication on my part.

I've been having a Google and found the Ju 88 had an internal Bombay, I've seen they do them for 1/32 just wondering if anybody did one in 1/48.

Yeah not very effective communication on my part.

I've been having a Google and found the Ju 88 had an internal Bombay, I've seen they do them for 1/32 just wondering if anybody did one in 1/48.

not to my knowledge. If I am not mistaken they were rarely used. and when used mostly on the A1.

Cheers,

• Like 1

not to my knowledge. If I am not mistaken they were rarely used. and when used mostly on the A1.

Cheers,

Yes, who needs a bomb bay when you can hang a pair of :bouncy: -NO! NOT THEM!- 1000kg bombs of torpedoes under wings so that everyone can see them? It was good for cameras and extra fuel, though.

Thanks guys

Oh but to be serious, also the Finnish AF used Ju 88 occasionally in level bombing. For example at July 18th 1944, seven planes from PLeLv 44 reached target area of Äyräpää-Vuosalmi, level bombing from 4400 meters with 4x250kg and 10x50kg each.

• Like 1

Oh but to be serious, also the Finnish AF used Ju 88 occasionally in level bombing. For example at July 18th 1944, seven planes from PLeLv 44 reached target area of Äyräpää-Vuosalmi, level bombing from 4400 meters with 4x250kg and 10x50kg each.

That sounds interesting, I was thinking Battle of Britain but this may be an avenue to go down.

Thanks again