FW 190 Single Type GB Chat

This has my name written all over it.....well, not quite...but add me to the list please! :-)

Ta,

Pete

• 2 months later...

I know it´s a colourized b/w photo but doesn´t it look sweet anyway... Here´s a rather famous but now retouched SA-kuva of a II/JG 54 FW 190 at Immola base in Finland. I don´t want to argue accuracy things now, I just say in best "Ruddy H#ll, its Harry&Paul Abramovich-gag" style "I´ll buy it!" Great work by Jared Enos!

So I´ll probably try to build that FW 190 A-8 "20" in this STGB - can´t help it!

I don´t want to argue accuracy things now,

So I´ll probably try to build that FW 190 A-8 "20" in this STGB - can´t help it!

Sorry V-P but I'll argue as this Weisse "20" is an A-6!

Koska mä voin,

AaCee

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all, I would like to join this GB, one of my favorite airplanes, this will be my number 7 :mental: I dont have any in my stash so I will go looking.....

cheers, Pabbi

Looking forward to seeing that pabbi are you going to be able to build a 1/24 focke wulf in time? I know jacksdad did the airfix one for the last gb but that was the airfix one

I am usually a quick OOB builder so I am not worried about the time frame, but I probably will not be the first one to make it to the gallery :) This will be my second 1/24, remember building airfix 1/24 Hurricane some 35 years ago :)

• 3 weeks later...

The 1/24 dog looks rather real as well..

The 190's going to be fun!

JR

• 3 weeks later...

I am undecided about which of my two options I enter: Eduard Rammjäger or - what I actually prefer - Dragon A4 as captured 47155 in West Malling with lots of "DO NOT TOUCH" writen over it. My problem with this is that I need two parts from Verlinden under wing stores set which I do not have. Any chance there is someone here how has this set and like to sell the two parts marked below:

underwing%20stores%202_zpsfzpr3y1g.jpg

Will post this in the wants section too... (done. here:http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235004870-1-48-verlinden-1343-fw-190-underwing-stores-full-or-parts-wanted/)

René