FW 190 Single Type GB Chat

I think I am far enough removed from my Heller build of an FW 190 that I want to do another. My kit of choice for this build will be the ZM Ta 152. I also have a few ancient Revell 1/32 boxings and some very old 1/32 Hasegawa F-8s that are whispering to me too. Kinda getting excited about this.

The italeri kit? 1/72 or 1/48 a series or d series? Mainly reboots of other kits I believe if 1/48 I think they are the old trimaster/dragon kit which is quite nice so much so that hasegawa near enough copied them for their kits as for 1/72 I don't know sorry

I think I am far enough removed from my Heller build of an FW 190 that I want to do another. My kit of choice for this build will be the ZM Ta 152. I also have a few ancient Revell 1/32 boxings and some very old 1/32 Hasegawa F-8s that are whispering to me too. Kinda getting excited about this.

Revell is coming with a new tool 1/32 FW190 kit this year

The revell 1/32 f kit looks nice and I have one on my want list as we speak. It looks as good as their 109g's in the same scale from photos I've seen with the bonus that it will have a full engine to play with.

As for dragon 190's I can only comment on the ta152 h that I've built and nearly finished until a unfortunate accident sent it to be filed under b1n. It was a good kit and fitted well from other reviews I've read of the a by them it appears to be pretty good if a bit fiddly (whatever that means) it is probably less temperamental than the eduard kit however

If you go to the rumourmonger section there is a link to Brett greens reveiw of the new revell kit on hyperscale would post the link but only on a phone at present

If you go to the rumourmonger section there is a link to Brett greens reveiw of the new revell kit on hyperscale would post the link but only on a phone at present

I don´t like Mistels, myself, but regarding the dates for the Ju 88 and FW 190 group builds overlapping each other by one month, I think we should allow a joint build for anyone interested in building one. Why not in 1:32 scale! V-P

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I would very much like to be a part of this, if thats ok.

I have a few 190's, but might allocate my 1/72 Hasegawa FW-190A-8 with Bv-246 Hagelkorn.

This would be done as W.Nr 730975 of which there are photos.

Can I put My hand up for this one sir's? Don't normally do German AC's but thought if I am going to give it a go a GB would be a good place?

It's an airfix Fw 190 f8, building it OOB in the luffwaffe Hungary 1945 get up... always loved this scheme so got it with my airfix points but have been to scared to do it!

Hopefully that's OK chaps?

Rob

Great guys welcome aboard. Thumper why not have a go at one of the captured ones there are some great schemes out there

As the builds not for over a year yet I will make my mind up closer to the date, but as I'm planning to build up a 8th and 9th Air Force collection I will most likely build a FW190 as the opposition.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I can probably commit to this. It's a decent enough time off to plan in. Don't know if I'll go with a ground attack bird or one of those upgunned, uparmoured bomber destroyers...