Me-109s with new acrylics

Hello Friends, greetings again from Argentina. I wanted to share with you two models of Me-109s (an F2 and G6) which recently ended.

What is special is that they are painted with new acrylic paints which produces a Chilean colleague (Richard Ordenes Gomez), the quality is outstanding. The name of the paintings is K4. They are particularly suitable for airbrush and can be used directly from the container (similar to Vallejo).

Personally I think they are as good as Tamiya and Vallejo. This friend also produces all types of complements (pigments, fixer for decals, effects, washes, etc.). If you wish to have contact with him here I leave the email [email protected].

The picture quality is not very good but I used to have an idea.

Regards.

Walter

S7304951_zpshvzxllhm.jpg

S7304949_zpsldzrovox.jpg

S7304945_zpspzhs5b7h.jpg

S7304963_zpsbdgqdsx1.jpg

S7304959_zpsptfsn795.jpg

S7304955_zpspt1uavjz.jpg

S7304952_zpsq8ahqtcq.jpg

• Like 18

They sound like good paints, particularly if they spray straight from the bottle like Vallejo, and the colours have come out well.

Very nicely fnished Me109s, which is also proof of the paint quality (as well as good modeling skills).

• Like 1

Thanks for the comments.
Ozzy, White 11 is a Fujimi and the other is an ICM, both 1/48. The ICM has a plastic a little soft, but it is a very good model. The Fujimi is an old but very nice details model. The decals are both Aeromaster.
An important aspect about the paints is that they are absolutely odorless.

Walter,

Nice pair of 109's. The paint work is really nice, what models did you use?

Ozzy

Thanks for the comments.
Ozzy, Fujimi White 11 is a Fujimi and the other is an ICM, both 1/48. The ICM has a plastic a little soft, but it is a very good model. The Fujimi is an old but very nice details model. The decals are both Aeromaster.
An important aspect also paints is that they are absolutely odorless.
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Hi Walter:

I have seen those nice models you have showed here, both are amazing!!!!

I build in 1/72 and 1/144 and have not had the chance to watch your nice models until today. Its interesting the, for many of us, "New" source of colours and weathering washes you have used, and or the manufacturer's address, hopeto make contact with him to know many more about his products.

About your nice modelsshowed here, My favorite of them??....without question:BOTH!!!

Thank you very much for sharing,

Cheers from Guatemala,

Luis Alfonso