Mexican Air Force Boeing 787 Dreamliner

This is the 1.144 Revell kit and 8A Decals. The kit is superb, the decals are great too - they look crisp and they go on really nicely, but the red/white/green stripe seems to have been wrongly sized which eventually puts doors and windows in the wrong place. If you start decalling from the back (as I did), the stripe doesn't meet at the nose as a continuous all-round line. However, if you start at the front, the wide stripe goes up the fuselage to meet the fin far too early. That's my experience anyway, but then I might have simply done the whole thing wrong. Oh well; it looks nice anyhow.

410868562.jpg

• Like 20

Great looking 'airliner'. I tend to start my decaling from the nose, as I figure that will show more, and if I have to hide a few crimes, under the back wings will be easier. Just used my first 8A decals this weekend, ( details on an A320 ) and yes, they are good.

Very nice looking 787.

Cheers,

Mike

That looks great,really good! Nice decals too! Love it. Good job!

Great looking 'airliner'. I tend to start my decaling from the nose, as I figure that will show more, and if I have to hide a few crimes, under the back wings will be easier. Just used my first 8A decals this weekend, ( details on an A320 ) and yes, they are good.

Very nice looking 787.

Cheers,

Mike

Back wings Mike? What they do?They smile in your face all the time they want to take your place the back stabs................... :shutup: Sorry!

And the O'Jays!

Edited by bzn20

Back wings Mike? What they do?They smile in your face all the time they want to take your place the back stabs................... :shutup: Sorry!

I do lapse into technical jargon from time to time :)

It was a long time before I realized the vertical stabilizer was actual just the tail