GB Chat

AnonymousDFB1

Hi Everyone,

Voting is now open.

Click here to go to the poll - http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234984442-voting-now-open/

I think we should close the vote in 2 weeks (on July 15th) and then announce the winners the next day.

Get voting everyone.

All the best,

Rick

Hi Everyone,

Just to let you know that I have reset the voting options on the poll as a few members were able to vote twice before I added a none in this group option.

Could everyone, please go to the voting thread and place their votes again ?

Thanks,

Rick

Arrr Rick, you may want to have a wee look at the poll as somethings is still not quite right with it?

Beside the fact it says 37 members have voted the totals don't add up! Plus I was just in there looking and noticed that the votes I placed after the pole was reopened had disappeared.

Actually yesterday when I went into the poll there wasn't an option to vote, I had to deleted my original votes to get this option back again (same as I had to do just then!).

Arrr Rick, you may want to have a wee look at the poll as somethings is still not quite right with it?

Beside the fact it says 37 members have voted the totals don't add up! Plus I was just in there looking and noticed that the votes I placed after the pole was reopened had disappeared.

Actually yesterday when I went into the poll there wasn't an option to vote, I had to deleted my original votes to get this option back again (same as I had to do just then!).

Hi Rich,

I had to actually delete all of the options and enter them again to make it work normally....

When I look at the poll, yes I can see that it says 37 members but the total is only 13 votes. It was doing this yesterday. I think I will have to delete the poll entirely at this rate (making a note of the results) and start again.

Not on my PC at the moment, so can't do it now.

Can anyone confirm if I am right in what I am thinking ?

Cheers,

Rick

The poll is correct as it, stands. There will be no more deletions and starting again. The reason for the anomaly is because Rick edited the poll to correct a small error.

As it stands now it is correct and is set to autolock at the end of the poll

• Like 1

Right the pool is now closed:

No clear cut result for any of the places.

=1st

HL10 - Fine Molds Y-Wing Fighter 3 votes

Kallisti - Thunderbird 2 3 votes

=2nd

Kallisti - Aoshima Thunderbirds Mole 2 votes

Madhatter - 1/100 Zoelguut-class Class 1 Super Dreadnought 2 votes

Knikki - Mila Kusanagi Firereach Commander 2 votes

trickyrich - Caprica Air Force Jet Viper 2 votes

=3rd

Dan - The Amazing Spiderman 1 vote

whitestar12chris - Warp resin Babylon 5 Inter Stellar Alliance Whitestar 1 vote

Carts - Ripley 1 vote

Speedman - Moebius Models 1/8 War Machine (Combat Variant) 1 vote

Kallisti - Thunderbird 2 Pod 3 1 vote

Hunter Rose - 1/20 Gans Salvage Ma.k Diorama 1 vote

Caerbannog - 1/12 Atomic City 2001 Eva Pod 1 vote

plasmahal - AMT/ERTL 1/32 Star Wars Trade Federation Tank 1 vote

Well done everyone.

I really must apologise for the screw up with this poll. As GB moderator I must take responsibility. All I can say is I took my eye off the ball for a couple of days and it all went pear shaped.

Rest assured that steps have been taken so that this disaster should not happen again.

• Like 1

With the obvious skewing of the poll results due to the original votes being deleted. Madmonk, your sponsor, I and the other Moderators have opted to open up the poll for another week.

Please check that your vote registered and had been recorded. If it hasn't but says you can't vote again, delete your vote and re cast it. Any problems PM me.

If you haven't already voted, please visit the Gallery/Poll and cast a vote.

The poll will close 23:59 BST on Sunday 19th July.

Edited by Mish
  • Like 1

That's great Mish, as mentioned in an earlier post, the votes just didn't seem to add up.There were (in the early poll results) some models which deserve more votes (and had) than showed in the final poll.

Once the poll was sorted out the last time, I checked and my votes didn't show up even though I voted, so I had to delete my original vote and re-voted, which worked (it didn't change the numbers voted number at the top of the poll). So I would recommend everyone who voted to check to see their vote is still there (a wee blue star beside your vote will tell you you have), if it's missing, just hit "delete my vote" and re-vote.

All in the world will be good again.

Thanks Mish for sorting things out as usual :thumbsup: and to everyone who participated, this GB WAS AWESOME!!! :thumbsup:

As host of this group build, I would also like to apologise to everyone for the complete hash up i made of the poll on this one. Rest assured, I won't be doing that kind of thing again.

All the best,

Rick

As host of this group build, I would also like to apologise to everyone for the complete hash up i made of the poll on this one. Rest assured, I won't be doing that kind of thing again.

All the best,

Rick

I was co-hosting on this with Rick and am big enough to admit that I could have done more as well.

It was my first time to be involved like that in a GB and I have learned a lesson for the future.

The quality and range of builds on display was superb and I hope the poll issue and my lack of support didn't take away from that.

Dermot

Looks like we have a winner and 2 second places so unles Mish wants to run it again I will contact the 3 members about their prizes.

Wel done to all who finished their builds, a great GB and some very nice builds.

Cheers,

Warren

• Like 2

Well all I can say is thank you to everyone who voted for any of my models, thanks to Rickpadwick1801 & plasmahal for being hosts and Warren for being a generous sponsor and stormtrooper, not forgetting Mish for the usual forum jiggery-pokery.

Having taken up a lot of table space at the most recent shows I've taken this stuff to, I've invested in some shelves to create a special Thunderbirds display

DSC_3408.JPG

• Like 6

Well done Kallisti

Well it was my first GB and even though I did not finish both kits I wanted to it was good fun and I enjoyed it.

Congratulations Kallisti and the runners-up as well. I enjoyed this GB a lot even if I only completed one of my two builds (and then forgot to put it in the gallery - D'oh!)

Don't forget there's a bit of the non-injection-moulded GB to run, lots of scope for sci-fi in there too :)

Cheers,

Will

• Like 1