Italeri E-2 1/48 scale

Yes it does have different props, but that's for display/show purposes to give you the idea of what Italieri give you. Its straight out of the box too, no add ons. Its the first time I've had to substitute my cup for a jug to soak the decals, they are huge!

Hello Guys,

Thanks for the nice comments. To answer a few questions:

DMman, the Italieri kit is the same as the Kinetic model, just it has the extra props and the bigger decal sheet. I thought it was better value for money as I'd need a new set of decals as the Kinetic sheet isn't that colourful.

exdraken the size is 14" x 10", with the wings out it start getting emotional!

The build is fairly straight forward, the nacelles need some attention to stop big steps and gaps, and you need to dry fit the wings in the folded position to see they do fit! The masking tape takes a hit too, masking off the white, red, and 24 props (I made them all just in case I wanted to display them with 8 blades or 4 blades).

I think it says 50g in the instructions and I squeezed 100g in, you don't get much room. With the wings folded you'll need it. Its not a tail sitter but its not far off. You'd be fine with 200g (slightly too much) but be careful with the plastic undercarriage, the nose wheel should be OK but the ones under the engines are delicate. They should be ok though.

I'm looking forward to seeing your results.

That's lovely Pedro, well done! That massive decal must have been a challenge?

I'm looking forward to building mine but have found (mysteriously!) that I have got two in the stash so anyone wanting to build this great kit can find my spare in the "For Sale" section.

TonyS