1/35 Dragon Panther G, France, 1944.

DaveJL

Hello all,

Maybe biting off more than I can chew here, but once I clear the Tiger Diorama off the Bench, I'm going to try and finish this for the GB too.

Dragons' wonderful looking Panther G with Zimmerit.

IMG_7171_zpsu0b8dpkw.jpg

IMG_7172_zpsej7qdoe1.jpg

IMG_7173_zpssbvcbvha.jpg

Some great touches - metal tow cable, rubber storage boxes, etch grilles and steal hooks. Will add a few bits and pieces from the accessory sets I bought for the Tiger.

Got a bit of a bug for these kits at the minute. Currently looking for a King Tiger, Panzer IV and Jagdpanther :lol:

Dave

• Like 3

The Jagdpanthers need zimmerit. Unless Dragon's snuck one in under my radar. The G1 early is a really good kit and Atak's zimmerit really sets it off a treat.

DSCF0012_zps622f60fa.jpg

The Dragon Indi-link tracks are some of the easiest I've assembled.

W

Very high quality box art... the glare on the ground in front of the tank, and the silhouette effect of the dark buildings... just cut out and hang up the box top, and throw the plastic away.

Any chance of a shot of the those marking options?

Hi Dave,

great to see a Panther at last :evil_laugh: , its a superb kit (built it for D-day GB) one thing mate spend 12 quid on Cyberhobby links & throw away the DS bands ....they dont hang right or fit the spockets

Andy. :goodjob:

Ignore him. Those DS tracks are the dog's nards. A drop of poly cement fixes them into position and they take paint like normal plastic.

If anyone doesn't want their DS tracks, I'll gladly take 'em off your hands.

W

Ignore him. Those DS tracks are the dog's nards. A drop of poly cement fixes them into position and they take paint like normal plastic.

If anyone doesn't want their DS tracks, I'll gladly take 'em off your hands.

W

:bleh: Hi Dave,

just had a look at my Ausf D got Fruils for it so if you want my magic links let me know , take my word & others the DS for the Panthers dont fit (they are good though on the M4's &Mk Iv's)

Andy.

:bleh: Hi Dave,

just had a look at my Ausf D got Fruils for it so if you want my magic links let me know , take my word & others the DS for the Panthers dont fit (they are good though on the M4's &Mk Iv's)

Andy.

Cheers Andy. I'll see how I get on with the Tiger tracks and do a test fit of these ones. If they aren't great, I'll take you up on that offer!

Dave