What would be your 'Dream' CAR OR BIKE kit'?

roymattblack

Do you know that Reji did (maybe still do?) a resin kit of the Pikes Peak Audi?

Yeah I found it, resin kit but its discontinued and there expensive at £100 a pop for the others from them which I like.. The RS200 for example

Edited by A5h

I've only made 1 or 2 cars before (many years ago) and don't know much about different manufacturers kits, so I'll go with Airfix for old times sake.

I'd want them to make a 1/24 scale Triumph Spitfire 1500. Be nice if they included an optional GT6 bonnet in the kit, and some aftermarket Wolfrace slot mags would't go amiss.

If Humbrol could make a Sapphire Blue paint that faded to different degrees on different panels I could make a perfect model of my own car ;)

• Like 2

Absolutely no contest - the most beautiful car ever designed, in my favourite scale:

1:24 scale Lamborghini Miura - this time make sure that it is an accurate replica of Bertone's original styling, before they cut holes so the front brakes could stay cool enough to actually work. Opening rear "bonnet" with properly detailed engine.

Of course, in this health-and-safety conscious world we live in today, a bonus pair of 1:24 earmuffs for the driver would not go amiss.

• Like 1

My vote would be for an Opel manta 400 by tamiya in 1/12 but I'd settle for 24th please please please

I'm 100% with you on that one mate....chuck in a MK1 Capri and I'm sorted.

I've only made 1 or 2 cars before (many years ago) and don't know much about different manufacturers kits, so I'll go with Airfix for old times sake.

I'd want them to make a 1/24 scale Triumph Spitfire 1500. Be nice if they included an optional GT6 bonnet in the kit, and some aftermarket Wolfrace slot mags would't go amiss.

If Humbrol could make a Sapphire Blue paint that faded to different degrees on different panels I could make a perfect model of my own car ;)

You can get resin slot mags from the states.

• Like 1

A Truimph Bonneville or Trident and a Honda CB750K2 in 1/12 scale would be my choice for bikes. For cars I'll take a new-tool 71-73 Mustang in 1/25 -1/24. A Triumph TR-6 and a Citroen SM in 1/24 would be awesome too!

Edited by Dave Toups

• 3 weeks later...

It has to be a Pocher 1/8 scale BMW M3 (E30) DTM.....

1987_BMW_M3_DTM_E30_013.jpg

Steve Soper!! He drove me around the Millbrook Testing Ground high speed circular track in a BMW 850i once!

Great memories of him and Jo Winkelhock.

Some interesting choices so far, it is tough limiting to one choice so......

1/12 scale (as it's only one choice), Aston Martin DB4 GT Zagato

DB4GT_Zagato_at_Goodwood.jpg

Rich

Edited by Rich G
  • Like 2