1/32 - Dassault Mirage IIIE/O by Kinetic - release in 2016

Homebee

Yes another 1/32nd Mirage III is in the pipe. Kinetic has just announced a new tool 1/32nd Dassault Mirage IIIE/O kit in progress for 2015 - ref.K3209.
Not bad as this variant of the Mirage III opens the door to a family of aircraft like Mirage 5/50 and their numerous widely-exported versions.
Source: https://www.facebook.com/Kineticmodel?fref=nf

Kineticmodel 29 janvier, 21:49 ยท
A great news for all Mirages Fans.... K3209 - 1/32 MIRAGE IIIE/O in progress...

V.P.

MattMemory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee

IIIE is the best/logical choice

And the next logical choice for Kinetoc is IMHO a family of 1/32nd Mirage 2000, considering Kitty Wok has a 1/32nd Mirage F-1 in project...

Who's up for a 1/32nd Rafale?

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

I'm still waiting for a 48th Rafale C.

I find it bizarre that Revell's got all the bits to make one but they haven't done it.

Done by ACE, the Korean injector from Revell - mixing Revell's Rafale M and B sprues.

acc1206_0.jpg

Or Hobby Boss 1/48th Rafale C kit ref.80318

V.P.

Edited by Homebee

Done by the ACE, the Korean injector from Revell - mixing Revell's Rafale M and B sprues.

Or Hobby Boss 1/48th Rafale C kit ref.80318

V.P.

Prototypes (or not up-to-date in service), or so I've been told

Last time I looked the ACE kit wasn't available in the UK

But it still surprising Revell haven't done it, it's worn anniversary schemes as well.

Edited by neilscrim

Funnily enough I would consider building at least 4 Mirage IIIC's vs 2 standard Mirage IIIE's. Of course with conversion kits I might add around 4 Mirage IIIE based variants

Personally, if both a IIIE and a IIIC were available in 1/32 (and assuming both were to a comparable standard) I wouldn't bother at all with the 'C' but could see myself buying three or four 'Es'.....for no reason other than that there are far more attractive colour schemes for the latter. If the IIIS/RS were added to the equation, I'd need to have a serious chat with the bank manager - the sky would be the limit!

Edited by hopkp
  • Like 1

Personally, if both a IIIE and a IIIC were available in 1/32 (and assuming both were to a comparable standard) I wouldn't bother at all with the 'C' but could see myself buying three or four 'Es'.....for no reason other than that there are far more attractive colour schemes for the latter. If the IIIS/RS were added to the equation, I'd need to have a serious chat with the bank manager - the sky would be the limit!

Couldn't agree more, I think Italeri missed a trick by going for the IIIC, but if its a joint venture, maybe they didn't have a choice

• 1 year later...

I don't think this one is a joint venture with Italeri. It will be a different, more detailed tooling according to Kinetic. Hopefully (maybe detrimental to fit) they will do it like their 1/48 kits, so many options can be built.