1/48 - Lavoshkin La-7 and LaGG-3 (rebox Gavia-Eduard and ICM?) by Hasegawa in 2015

Homebee

I spot something in the Hasegawa's Nuremberg pictures from Thomas Voigt.

Two 1/48th kits announced for March-June 2015: a Lavochkin La-7 "156.IAP" and a LaGG-3 "Finnish Air Force".

Hasegawa being now more a decals editor than a 1/48th aircraft new tool producer these must be repop. Origin of these two kits?

Source: http://www.primeportal.net/models/thomas_voigt9/hasegawa/index.php?Page=2

hasegawa_La_zpsbb9414a6.jpg

2015-01-31%2B15.27.21.jpg

V.P.

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 1

" Hasegawa being now more a decals producer than a 1/48th aircraft new tool producer these must be repop. Origin of these two kits? "

Yes Homebee and that's a shame, but I think that all your Chinese friends may not be that stranger to the fact !. :fight:

And I dare say that a part of the modelling community is also involved in the process.

Unfortunately GAVIA-EDUARD for the La-7 and and I hope for the ICM LaGG-3.

Madcop :winkgrin:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I spot something in the Hasegawa's Nuremberg pictures from Thomas Voigt.

Two 1/48th kits announced for March-June 2015: a Lavochkin La-7 "156.IAP" and a LaGG-3 "Finnish Air Force".

Hasegawa being now more a decals editor than a 1/48th aircraft new tool producer these must be repop. Origin of these two kits?

Source: http://www.primeportal.net/models/thomas_voigt9/hasegawa/index.php?Page=2

hasegawa_La_zpsbb9414a6.jpg

2015-01-31%2B15.27.21.jpg

V.P.

La-7 is bad kit with a lot of issues. We need new kit, maybe from Zvezda. ICM Lagg-3 is something different. It is cheap and very fine model. I would like to see 35,29 and 66, series from them. But they have a lot of work to do....or need more founds to make tools.