As a result of the close-down of the UK by the British Government last night, we have made all the Buy/Sell areas read-only until we open back up again, so please have a look at the announcement linked here.

This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Hi all,

Saving my last for first as this is my first posting on the site of the last project I completed just before Christmass (I hope it comes through ok).

This is the Tamiya 1/35 LRDG/SAS Willys Jeep with upgrade kits from Eduard and Black Dog. The figures are from Verlinden and the diorama setting is scratch built.

Thanks for looking.

Regards,

Lee

http://DSCN2532.jpg image hosting 10mb limitDSCN2533.jpg photos uploadDSCN2537.jpg screen shot on pcDSCN2544.jpg pc screenshot

Superb job Lee,paint and weathering spot on,great figures and a simple but very effective base!What,s not to like?

Hello Lee,

Welcome to Britmodeller and thanks for sharing. Great dio, turned out well, how long did it take?

Tommy

Edited by tommyinuk0

Lee,

EXCEPTIONAL looking terrain work..so realistic...

AWESOMNE build all round... :goodjob: ON the detailed work .... :wow:

BRAVO :mike:

Agree with the above comments, very nicely done. Those guys have got themselves into some really rough terrain. :)

Excellent Lee, superbly presented as well.

I love when a diorama really seems to be alive, and this one fits that bill. Great work!

What the others said - SUPERB well done and welcome

Roger

superb work looks great, very nice job on the paint and finish, the stowage and figures look great nice work!!!!!

That is excellent!! Everything from the vehicle to the figures to the base is all first rate. Well done. Looking forward to seeing more of your models in future.

Welcome to Britmodeller.

Hello Lee,

Welcome to Britmodeller and thanks for sharing. Great dio, turned out well, how long did it take?

Tommy

Hi Tommy. It took about three months in total working on it from time to time. Thanks for your feedback.