Airfix and CMR Jet Provosts 1/72 (and a Chipmunk too)......Last few piccies

Steve,

Loved the Chippy, love the JPs. It's been great following the construction of all of them, both for the modelling excellence and in terms of learning about the aircraft themselves. Educational chat in the margins too!

Justin

• Like 1

They're awesome. They're so good, they could be any scale from 1:48 to full size. I'd never have thought they were 1:72 unless the 50p (and the 100 page wip thread!) was there. I hope we get to see them for real at a few shows this year. Huddersfield, Cosford or Telford would be just fine for me thanks :)

• Like 2

Beautiful. I remember watching these flying out of CF throughout the 80's and they have a strong part to play with me falling in love with aviation. To say you have done these justice is an understatement, and I hope I can turn out something half as good with the ones in my stash.

Brilliant work, love the attention to detail, the paintwork and general modelling ability you have, well done!

It's a nice little collection of RAF trainers! Just need a Bulldog now!

Rich

• Like 1

Three little beauties from a master craftsman.

And one of the most entertaining threads I've seen on BM. Steve, it's been a pleasure to watch these builds unfold & thanks for sharing them with us - I'm sure we've derived as much enjoyment from them as you have.

Now..... get cracking on the Hawks! Or as they would say in 'Cine Impossible 1' - "Comm........mence!"

• Like 1

Hi Steve,

No more superlatives - Just lovely, lovely workmanship across the board.

Inspirational modelling.

MD.