Vignette Group Build Chat

AnonymousDFB1

Put me down for this one too Mish. I don't think I have ever done a diorama, well unless my scene from Top Gun counts in the last Tomcat GB. It would be an interesting challenge.

• Like 1

Myself and Styx have been think, yeah I know that's dangerous...

And we wish to introduce, not so much a rule but a guideline:

You can use pre constructed models and commercially made scenery etc, but most of the vignette must be of your own making. As the whole concept is subjective, use your common sense and sense of fair play.

• Like 2

Three more scenes on small bases.

The first is on a board 6 x 4.5 inches o/a

f8530bc91e844888e65cd4318aaad894.jpg

This one is just under 6 x just under 7 inches - a bit could be easily trimmed off the ends to make it 6x6

c74744fd5d88fc5298a98647ef35bc56.jpg

This one is in a 6x8 frame cos thats what I had handy, it could easily be made 6x6

ba544eb0c8a3d959ec0753701b0283ce.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would like to take part if I may. I know my track record has been poor on GB's recently (having entered 5 and completed 2) but I've had an idea for a Zaku II diorama in my head for ages and have bought all the stuff for it now, so I'm well prepared.

• Like 1

I would like to take part if I may. I know my track record has been poor on GB's recently (having entered 5 and completed 2) but I've had an idea for a Zaku II diorama in my head for ages and have bought all the stuff for it now, so I'm well prepared.

I'm in.....Something 1/32 or 1/35 for 'Sonderkommando Kronos'. :fuhrer:

Hi Blastvader and Sarge. Good to have you along. I am sure Mish will add you both to the list in post 1 when she has chance. Don't forget to vote for this when the polls open so it gets to go ahead next year.

Kind regards,

Stix

• 2 weeks later...

I was just wondering, maybe it was already mentioned, but are GB crossovers allowed for this one?

What I mean is, say you are building the main subject for another GB, and then bring it in here to place it in a vignette setting. I think though if it is allowed, you are kind of constrained to having both GB's running at the same time - but that usually doesn't happen other than some minor overlap of completion and start dates.

regards,

Jack

Your in guys, sorry I haven't kept the list up to date.

Voting in November BTW the * at the start of the Title is so I know the subject meets the criteria for the vote

I was just wondering, maybe it was already mentioned, but are GB crossovers allowed for this one?

What I mean is, say you are building the main subject for another GB, and then bring it in here to place it in a vignette setting. I think though if it is allowed, you are kind of constrained to having both GB's running at the same time - but that usually doesn't happen other than some minor overlap of completion and start dates.

regards,

Jack

Yes say the figure GB gets through voting and this one, then yes I allow crossover, however it's the normally the hosts choice and as I'm host and GM Mod I say yes to this one.

• 1 month later...

Normally Mark, although it tends to get quiet towards the end of the month. Starts out with everyone voting for everything then people realise they can tactically vote and modifying their vote to suit.

The I get together with the hosts and we horse trade the dates to suit everyone with the calender being announced some time in mid December.

• Like 2

just want a little clarification regarding a vignette.

With the 1 vehicle & 1 figure, Can it have part of a vehicle, can it have 2 figures instead of a vehicle?

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you to everyone who's voted for this GB so far in the ring fenced section. To be on the safe-side it would be good to get a few more votes tucked under our collective belt.

Kind regards,

Stix

• Like 3