GB Chat

• 3 weeks later...

With six days to go, I don't know how the rest of you are getting on but I'm falling behind with my two builds. The 849 AEW is progressing and I'm at the stage of applying the decals but old '66' has stalled. I knocked it onto the floor the tail pylon dropped off and the canopy glazing came adrift... I may just miss the cut of with this one. A two hundred a fifty kilometer round trip to hospital today, so I may only get to this this evening. We'll see.

Colin

Only 6 days!. I must have been stuck in a time warp! That sucks about the old '66, hopefully you'll get it finished not long after. I've still got a couple of decals to put on and sort out my blade droop and hopefully that will be me. I should be done by Sunday. ( I would have been done this weekend if I hadn't of dug out a Fulmer, Skua and Croc to get started to go along with my Wasp, It is physically impossible to have only one build at a time isn't it!)

Well, this GB has very nearly expired, well done to a those who finished their builds, and thanks to all who participated.

If anyone would like to continue their threads in the work in progress section, let me know and I'd be happy to move the thread for you.

Once again, thanks to all who participated

Cheers,

K

So I missed the deadline... well, nothing new about that. As Douglas Adams once said, “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.”

My build may turn up in the WIP section of the site, especially as I am resuming work on it after tomorrow.

Nice work on the gallery from those who made it. :goodjob: