Mirage GB chat

Well the poll is closed and it falls to me to announce the winner of the public vote...

...so after a drumroll and a fanfare...   ...da, da , daa, dadad, dada!

The winner is Andrew for his 1/72nd scale Special Hobby Mirage F1CR, the build thread for which can be found here!

Congratulations Andrew :mike:

Personally, I found it difficult to choose between either of these excellent models, Andrew's build thread includes trials and tribulations from which I for one have taken plenty of tips from!

Thanks to all who took part and for those of us who didn't finish (like me :blush:), maybe this year's KUTA X will provide you the opportunity.

Edited by Wez
  • Like 1
10 hours ago, Enzo Matrix said:

Congratulations to Andrew!  :yahoo: 

Good morning all Mirage Fans

Congratulations to Andrew and many thanks to the hosts for this Gb :clap2:

Patrice

Wow! Thanks very much to those who voted for my build - what a surprise! My two Mirages really benefited from a number of forum members sharing their experience with the Special Hobby kit and/or their knowledge of the Mirage F1; I remain deeply grateful for this kindness.

A huge vote of thanks to the hosts and all who contributed to the Group Build as well - I was very pleased when the start date finally rolled 'round, as it seemed like an eternity had passed between when it was first proposed and it actually starting.

Andrew.

• Like 3

Congrats, Andrew! Both your F1s are beautiful!

I think I'll be buying a few SH Mirages soon :)

Cheers

Jaime

On 22/11/2017 at 00:46, Andrew said:

My two Mirages really benefited from a number of forum members sharing their experience with the Special Hobby kit and/or their knowledge of the Mirage F1; I remain deeply grateful for this kindness

For me, that's the major attraction of Groupbuilds.  I really like the sense of community that GB participants create.

• Like 1

Congratulations Andrew - those two F1s REALLY look the part! The huge centreline tank looks particularly good on the F1.

I had really wanted to finish on time, sorry I couldn't contribute more -was dragged away from the bench by events on which I had no influence. 

Jay