Mirage GB chat

Enzo the Magnificent

Please add me to the list - knowing me I will not finish my paused Eduard IIIO conversion before so would enter this (I just cut up and lengthend the fuselage and recribed the leading edges - so well below the usual 25% mark.

Hi Rene, I'll certainly add you to the list. However remember that the GB will only run in 2016 at the earliest. You may want to crack on with your current build and try another for the GB.

Hi Rene, I'll certainly add you to the list. However remember that the GB will only run in 2016 at the earliest. You may want to crack on with your current build and try another for the GB.

Hi Enzo - I am full aware of that :-D

There is still the slight chance I add the Mirage to the French Fancy GB this year - but I currently have other plans. In fact I have enlisted in far too many GBs this year already - so I will not finish any kit outside a GB I suppose, which means the Mirage will be waiting. However - I would have another Mirage to enter, if a whif would be OK: Mirage IVS (Spey engines, TSR2 seats, Mk3 nukes, RAF anti flash white, etc)

Following on from this link https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1vy0gw_la-sentinelle-du-matin-2-4-lafayette-luxeuil-les-bains_shortfilms?start=1279 and to go with the recently announced 1/32nd Knietic Mirage IIIE, how about this for a bit of inspiration (taken from Escadrilles.org)?

Mirage3E_1986_4BQ-ag.jpg

• Like 3

Hi

Put me down for this, I have so many in the loft Over 60 48th alone.

I must point out to Cliff B that the Revell 72nd kit in the Bicentenary scheme is wrong the real a/c in those colours was a IIIB2 not a IIIE Revell got it wrong the ser number gives it away 245 was only a 2- Seat A/C I do have photos also.

Paul

Edited by PaulT 876
  • Like 1

Time to give this one a bump!

Of course you want to join a Mirage GB... ...then you could make this...

Mirage-F1CR-com-pintura-comemorativa-dos

Pretty ain't she?

Come join the Mirage GB!

• Like 1

Want to built the classic Mirage IIIC but I got a Heller Mirage IV too.... decision decision!!! :pilot:

Mirage IV eh? Just like this...

8mirageIV.jpg

any one else got one that they want to build for this GB?

• Like 2

If only there was a decent 1/72nd scale Mirage 2000, I'd love to do this one... ...two Dassaults for the price of one!

mirage2000.jpg

Edited by Wez