Mirage GB chat

Enzo the Magnificent

Patrice,

It didn't make the vote (because it's not an STGB, it had to go to the vote in November), now I'm sure if you were to suggest it again it might gain a few more supporters especially in light of these recent kits.

Had I been able to I would've given it 6 votes!

Good morning Wez

Thank you for your answer but to I have to start a new topic to count the supporters or can the "Mirage lovers" go on counting themselves on this one ?

And is it too late to try voting for this Gb in 2017 ?

Patrice

Edited by TEMPESTMK5

Unfortunately it didn't get through the poll for 2016. I wonder if there will be enough support to get it into the 2017 poll.

Good morning Enzo

Would you agree to host this Gb if we can launch it in 2017 ? with the help of some Mossies lovers I will manage the Mosquito Gb next year and will surely be too busy for 2 Gbs at same time ..

Patrice

Edited by TEMPESTMK5

Good morning Enzo

Would you agree to host this Gb if we can launch it in 2017 ? with the help of some Mossies lovers I will manage the Mosquito Gb next year and will surely be too busy for 2 Gbs at same time ..

It was me who suggested this GB in the first place, so I'm very happy to host it. I will put up a new list of supporters this weekend.

And is it too late to try voting for this Gb in 2017 ?

Voting will be in November 2016.

• Like 1

I have now updated the first post in this thread to reflect the members showing interest for addition to the poll for 2017. If you are still interested in the GB, please add to the thread here and I will add your names in red to the first post. We already have 13!

I have now updated the first post in this thread to reflect the members showing interest for addition to the poll for 2017. If you are still interested in the GB, please add to the thread here and I will add your names in red to the first post. We already have 13!

Good news! Thanks Enzo!!

Well aim in, with over 160 plus Mirage kits in the stash I have a few to pick from, one more added at the show yesterday.

Paul

Ps I do not have a good record of finishing GB's

Well aim in, with over 160 plus Mirage kits in the stash I have a few to pick from, one more added at the show yesterday.

Paul

Ps I do not have a good record of finishing GB's

Good man! Welcome aboard!!

Some might say having 160+ Mirages in the stash is either greedy or obsessive, in my view it's a sign of good taste and a discerning eye. You can't have too many Mirages (or so I keep telling myself having just bought another SH Mirage F.1).

ps - I don't have a good record on finishing GB's either :crying:

Anyone else want to join the fun?

Edited by Wez

I keep telling myself that, mind at my build rate I shall not see them all done which is a shame.

I have 3 SH F1,s 2 Greek & 1 Spanish.

Got a HB 48th IIIc on Sunday for £5, just had to at that price.

Paul