Mirage GB chat

Enzo the Magnificent

I'm a wee bit confused with this one???

Is this a STGB or a normal GB, as Enzo said way back the name Mirage covers a wide range of airframe types. So is this for the Mirage III/5/2000 type or the lot?

I could find in the threads if it had been agreed on or not. Either way I have this build covered.

Good point that I had forgotten about, it has enough interest for a full GB and Hosts, so lets make it a full GB up for the vote then.

Yes, it's intended as a full GB and so needs to go into the poll.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm sure I've seen a thread on a Mirage GB and posted my interesti n participating but I don't manage to find it...

Anyway, I'm in as I've got Italeri's 1/72 Mirage 2000D and Kfir in my stash.

Cheers

Jaime

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I only have one Mirage III in the stash Enzo; you are making me feel inadequate now :( That F.1 is lovely.

There will be plenty of time to get a few more before the GB starts. If it gets through the poll, that is.

Come on you Mirages!!!

Box art for the forthcoming MPM kit. Can't wait for this one.

SH72289_Dassault20Mirage20F_1CE_zps911ca

Edited by Enzo Matrix
  • Like 2

I only have one Mirage III in the stash Enzo; you are making me feel inadequate now :( That F.1 is lovely.

Only one!!?? Shame on you - go out and buy some more this minute!

I've already voted for this GB but I'm willing to round up a flaming torch and pitchfork wielding mob to help encourage those who've so far withheld their vote :whistle:

• Like 2

• 5 months later...

Good afternoon

With the recent release of the Sh Mirage F1 and Rv Aircraft Mirage III I would like to know if this Gb will take place and when ?

Patrice

Patrice,

It didn't make the vote (because it's not an STGB, it had to go to the vote in November), now I'm sure if you were to suggest it again it might gain a few more supporters especially in light of these recent kits.

Had I been able to I would've given it 6 votes!

Edited by Wez
  • Like 1

I would support this GB in a vote, since I have 2 Mirages and a Kfir in the stash, and the new releases from SH and RV are really appealing.

Cheers

Jaime

EDIT: in fact, I voted for it for 2016

Well I'm still keen, and will vote for it again, isn't the vote late in the year though?

or are you trying to keep the momentum going Enzo? or reigniting the passion for this GB, whichever,

I"M IN

I would certainly support this again, especially as I've just placed a Special Hobby Mirage F-1B/BE and their "Simple" F-1C on order!

• Like 1