1/16th St Chamond ?

on BMM Models site it has a 1/16th St Chamond ( sold out mind ) manufactured by a company called Vintage Warfare...never heard of this manufacture, can anyone shed any light?

Also in the same vein a 1/350th Graf Zeppelin by Creative Connection...once again new to me! anyone heard of them? or am I showing my ignorance.

and one last one they list a 1/32nd Fly Hurricaine MkII....that certainly crept under my radar

TIA

I wouldn't put too much store in what is put up on BMM as a lot of going don't actually arise. The Hurricane has only just been mentioned by Fly, so don't expect it too soon.

thanks Dave

sort of suspected what you've said is possibly the case

says St C & Graf Z are sold out, find it a bit strange that I've never heard of these manufacturers & even stranger to advertise something that probably won't materialise, now I'm not in the retail field, but why would you build up the expectations of your customer base just to disappoint? :mental:

hmm, they don't have a good reputation do they?

I've ordered once from them and kit did arrive after several months...that said it was a ZM He219 so I can excuse them the delay, I think.

• 3 weeks later...

I have ordered some add on parts long time ago at their webstore which never arrived. Never receive any info.... and feeled 100 emails to get my money back after very very long time..... In my eyes - no trustfull shop anymore ..... :(

• 1 year later...

I have a digital card kit of a St Chamond, probably in 1/25 scale. I seem to recall the card kit was produced by a Russian company years ago and I have probably all of the other WW1 tanks as well, including the German two - which would look great if built to 1/15 scale or 1/16 scale and fitted on existing Heng Long or Tamiya R/C lower hulls for roughly £1 in card costs from the get go, to finish.

Probably got nice paper plans too.

Richard

Graf Zeppelin was a German Aircraft Carrier. I have large scale plans of her and also a digital card kit, probably around 1/200 or 1/300 scale - although the aircraft carrier was built, it was not launched prior to the end of WW2 and I have no idea what happened to it.

Then there was the airship (I think) and I have digital plans and a digital paper kit for her too.

Richard

Just search boystown military models on this forum and just take the time to read about the company , it's the same company as BMM.

Hopefully you will draw the conclusion that your hard earned money is best kept in your wallet..

• 2 weeks later...

Graf Zeppelin was a German Aircraft Carrier. I have large scale plans of her and also a digital card kit, probably around 1/200 or 1/300 scale - although the aircraft carrier was built, it was not launched prior to the end of WW2 and I have no idea what happened to it.

Then there was the airship (I think) and I have digital plans and a digital paper kit for her too.

Richard

The Graf Zeppelin was launched on the 8th December 1938 and was over 85% complete when work was stopped in 1943..Scuttled at Stettin in 1945....The Russians re-floated her in 1946 and started to tow it back to Russia, but then sank it on route...............The wreck was found in 2006 off Poland.............Smudge