Lancia 037 Stradale/Rally

Happy to say the Lancia 037 is now complete,

The kit itself is not bad, however if i do another i will be purchasing the hasegawa, this is still a nicely detailed kit from revell.

as some may have seen in the WIP, i have made a few modifications to the kit, Made my own rear grill and air vent grills, Cut the rear bodywork out to have the engine on show and a little engine detail.

as always room for improvement.

Thanks for looking

Sam

PSX_20150120_134202_zpsimhwsfys.jpg

PSX_20150120_134137_zpshhfe80yo.jpg

PSX_20150120_134048_zps648az8av.jpg

PSX_20150120_134007_zpsrfil9flr.jpg

PSX_20150120_133929_zpshkhncirh.jpg

PSX_20150120_133642_zpsawdtsjcg.jpg

PSX_20150120_133226_zpssys5zck5.jpg

PSX_20150120_133138_zpsjk1jolfg.jpg

• Like 2

That's really nice, always thought red really suits the 037, & your paintjob proves it does!

I always thought though that the Revell kit is just the Hasegawa re-boxed? I'm pretty sure the Acropolis Rally versions I have are...

Neat model!

Keith

• Like 1

I always thought though that the Revell kit is just the Hasegawa re-boxed? I'm pretty sure the Acropolis Rally versions I have are...

Keith

Yes it is. Only difference is the wheels in some versions. Hasegawa Corsica edition has the (incorrect) '85 front wheels and the Totip both type of wheels.

Lovely little Lancia. :goodjob: The 037 used to be my favourite rally car as a kid. I still think it's the prettiest group B car.

• Like 1

Yes it is. Only difference is the wheels in some versions. Hasegawa Corsica edition has the (incorrect) '85 front wheels and the Totip both type of wheels.

And I seem to recall the Acropolis ones still have tarmac tyres? My couple are in the depths of the loft somewhere & it's way too cold to dig them out & check!

Agree with it being the prettiest Group B car, but the Manta 400 runs it close!

• Like 1

And I seem to recall the Acropolis ones still have tarmac tyres? My couple are in the depths of the loft somewhere & it's way too cold to dig them out & check!

Agree with it being the prettiest Group B car, but the Manta 400 runs it close!

Hi Keef, yes this was the acropolis revell, with slick tyres although im not sure how long they would last on the tough terrain.... :banghead:

Sam

• Like 1