This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Casemate UK

Hello from Casemate!

We are Casemate UK - a major publisher and distributor of history titles. We distribute many varied titles, hopefully many of which you know and love (many modelling titles from Kagero), and we are also going to sponsor some of your group build competitions and *hopefully* attempt a build of our very own in the coming months!

We look forward to hearing from many of you and finding out how fun model building can be!

We will keep you all updated on any discounts and special offers that we have going in store or online too, so you can make sure to get the most for your money!

- Casemate UK

giphy.gif

Welcome to the forums and thank you for your support of BM, love the gif. :thumbsup:

Which reminds me, I'd best get reviewing the two books that have just arrived. :frantic:

Hello Guys

Thanks awwwfully for sponsoring the three prizes in the Achtung Panzer GB :thumbsup:

Steve

Hello Guys

Thanks awwwfully for sponsoring the three prizes in the Achtung Panzer GB :thumbsup:

Steve

Not a problem at all! We are happy to get involved!

Deciding which books to give as prizes now... :book:

Casemate , do you have any books on Indian air force and other related subjects to INDIA and its wars ...

Thank you :popcorn:

Casemate , do you have any books on Indian air force and other related subjects to INDIA and its wars ...

Thank you :popcorn:

Hi Houston,

We have a few titles on India and wars that may be of interest for you - India's North-East Frontier, The Life of a Lancer in the Wars of the Punjab, or, Seven Years in India, 1843-50, Swords trembling in their Scabbards and perhaps The Sikh Wars Source Book, however I don't know how closely these titles fit with what you're looking for (may be looking at time periods that are a little old for your interests?).

In terms of titles that would match your requirements a little more closely, I could suggest something such as My Years with the IAF (sadly not available from our website but I believe is meant to be a great book). There is also an excellent list of titles and reviews up on this website too that may be helpful for you - http://www.bharat-rakshak.com/IAF/Books/Reviews.html.

The Ts-11 Iskra was (is?) a plane used by the IAF so this title may also be of interest?

Bit of a shame that we don't have a huge amount that fit your criteria, but hopefully some of these could do the job?!

Cheers for asking too!

Andy

When I get a More time I am going to peruse the titles you have posted and I guarantee that I will be buying one or two if not all of them soon,

Thank you very much for digging into your archives and finding them.appreciate that.

Anything to do with INDIA is awesome. (I was born there,, and MY Father was in the INDIAN army.)

:thumbsup:

Andy,

In your first paragraph in post #8 , ALL of those books are of interest to ME but on your site they are out of stock...

Are you, or do you often get the same books back on the "shelf" when they are out of stock...because I an truly interested in those...

I can wait. Don't want to go to AMAZON if you get them.

(Recently bought books thru them from a book company called DAILY DEAL UK.... PAID £32 for a set of 7 books ....OVER three months ago or so... They never sent the books, kept the money and failed to reply to e mails and I had to make a formal complaint to AMAZON) so books like you are advertising is best bought from dealers like yourself (amazon told ME they had no account on amazon ... That was the first time I had that done).

Also MY YEARS WITH IAF is not so important to buy as the others are as they are of interest to ME ...I can always get that one later at ABE books (have ordered from them in the past).

The Bharat Rakshak book site is not showing..there's an error...

Thanks Andy..

I Will keep checking in to see your updates.... By the way those books look fascinating and I hope you get more in stocks.

Thank you very much for your help.

HOUSTON. :thumbsup:

Andy,

In your first paragraph in post #8 , ALL of those books are of interest to ME but on your site they are out of stock...

Are you, or do you often get the same books back on the "shelf" when they are out of stock...because I an truly interested in those...

Hi Houston,

The three from Helion and Company we are awaiting books to arrive from the printers so hopefully they will all be coming into stock at some point in the near future! I can let you know when they arrive, if you'd like?

Andy