DUCATI 1199 PANIGALE STGB

D1fuN0

Riggypoooooooooo's :bye:

Glad you survived the house move, hope you got dibs on a room :)

Yes, you're right, instead of running from the GB forum, we will run it from the vehicle work in progress forum.

Righto then

For - 2

Against - 0

Rick, pull finger... :)

Pull finger ? I'm going to have to do more than that, I'm going to have to find a money tree if I want to take part in this. I thought I had plenty of time to get my kit.

I've got to finish several builds that are ongoing before starting anymore new kits (I've got 6 builds on the go : 1 lifeboat, 1 starship, 2 helicopters (airwolf and UH-1N), 1 warship CVN-76 and 1 iron man figure) plus have 2 more builds for the SciFi GB to start work on which I need to fund the paint for at some point.

I will have to let you know about my participation.

Cheers,

Rick

Edited by Rickpadwick1801

Morning Chaps

Ok...

Ali - Idea was that we actually have a Buddy Build instead of the STGB next year. Some of the chaps might be a bit pushed to do two builds, especially if we are talking AM parts etc.

Obviously, it would be nice if we can all be involved, so...

Version 2.0 - Buddy build replaces the STGB, kick off date moved to end of August?

Steve

That would be good for me Steve and gets my vote. The last GBs that I have an interest in are the BoB GB and the Tiger Moth STGB So one I have them out of the way I have a free period till I get to KUTA and my Christmas/New Year build which is normally something large scale.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Morning Chaps & Chapesses :bye:

Colin has been jumping on my head about the Buddy Build story. (Hellooo Colin)

Obviously work and life have been getting in the way of having any fun, so, can we have a definate nod that we are going to build our scooters in August, as a Buddy Build, instead of waiting until next year for the STGB.

The only difference really is that it isnt an officially sanctioned STGB and we could run for longer if we so desired.

We do need everyones buy in on this, so please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

Steve

• Like 1

I'll probably have to pull out of this one, time is getting to be at a premium again and modelling is taking a back seat to life. I'll follow along though, just to see who does pink. ;)

Hi Guys,

I should be ok but I won't be buying the kit for quite a while yet as I am a bit short of £, hopefully I will get some money for my birthday and I can use that to buy a kit, but I will have to confirm my participation when my birthday turns up.

Hope thats OK.

Rick

• 2 weeks later...