DUCATI 1199 PANIGALE STGB

D1fuN0

BTW….If anyone is interested, I may be able to lay my hands on a 'spare' Tamiya 1199 Panigale for a fairly reasonable price….Let's see if we can get this STGB off the ground or, more accurately, on the road….

I too could be persuaded for the kit as well, but of course Mish got there first.....

Caught myself looking at the kit and real examples on-line again this morning. I may not like the look of the bike but the kit does look very nice.

The kit is a stunner Mish, how could you not want to build one????????????????????????????

Colin

Oh that is FANTASTIC!

Ok Heloman will probably have a haffie because 'issa not red' but i think that is fantastic.

I think we should all do alternate colours...

Now, where did i put that green...

:)

Edit - actually screw it, Im doing mine Lime Green :)

Steve

Edited by MAD STEVE
  • Like 1

OMG what have I started?

Actually your worshipfullness, it was Mr Rickpadwick that started it by saying something like youre going to do a pink one.

He's just too scared to be as bold and express himself as you are...

(oooooooooh.. 5-4-3.....)

:)

I have a part-built (hmm, deja vu...) 916 that is painted Humbrol Metallic Green - looks quite the canine's gonads, if I do say so myself. I must finish it off, if I can remember why I used that particular colour - I think I had in mind a festive Italian tricolore scheme. I think...

Anyone seen Heloman :wicked:

BTW I took the liberty of adding myself to the list (because I can) we need two more members, I'm working on one person ;)

ooooooooohh... Well :)

Well I hadnt done it yet cos im doing this thing called work, and it is particularly and irritatingly getting in the way at the mo... :)

Anyway.

Chaps and chapesses, TWO MORE PEOPLE

Surely there must be a couple of kind hearted and willing parties out there that will let a bunch of modelling reprebates have their day at the seaside...

We're like little puppies scratching at a door to get out, we just want to be let out, for a couple of months, build our silly little bikes and then we'll close ourselves off to the world again

muttering things like front forks... chain sets.... etc.

Just twoooooo liitle modellers :)

Steve

• Like 1

I know what you mean about work Steve, I'm just about to leave for early turn.

How about editing the title of the first post to add just two more people needed?

Yeah... Bloody irritating this work thing, gets in the way of modelling, no fun whatsoever. :)

Your wish is my command :)

I didn't see this one!!!

Steve, I'm definitely in on this one! Senna version with Zero paint and the aftermarket, it's all in the stash ready to go! :yahoo: