DUCATI 1199 PANIGALE STGB

D1fuN0

I didn't see this one!!!

Steve, I'm definitely in on this one! Senna version with Zero paint and the aftermarket, it's all in the stash ready to go! :yahoo:

Copy-cat Mark.......Lol

Can't wait.......top bombing Stevie....

ATB

I am really hoping this one gets passed as I have been looking into getting hold of a Panigale kit,possibly with the fork upgrade kit.

You HAVENT bought one yet Rick.... :shrug:

Good god... I've just got my fourth one.... Ok, so im a bit mad, but hey....

Might possibly be thinking a re direction of the Lime Green, because, well it looks kaka.

I am however still doing a green one:) Ive never seen one the colour im planning to do, on any Ducati, so really hope it works...

Steve

Seeing as we've (I think) met the target, here's a trio of Panagale to whet your appetites...

Found on chaircozy.com via a Google search. Very tasty indeed.

ducati-1199-panigale-s-streetfighter-mot

Found on scottjones.net again via Google

2013-Ducati-Panigale-Test-0045s_zpsw1xv1

Finally the Superlaggera version found on Instella.com

ducati-1199-superleggera_5_zpsx8atnoru.j

Looky and droooooool... there's lots more out there too.

Colin

• Like 1

Seeing as we've (I think) met the target, here's a trio of Panagale to whet your appetites...

Found on chaircozy.com via a Google search. Very tasty indeed.

ducati-1199-panigale-s-streetfighter-mot

Found on scottjones.net again via Google

2013-Ducati-Panigale-Test-0045s_zpsw1xv1

Finally the Superlaggera version found on Instella.com

ducati-1199-superleggera_5_zpsx8atnoru.j

Looky and droooooool... there's lots more out there too.

Colin

Oh God......where's the Kleenex??? "MEDIC"

ATB

• Like 1

Get your tissues, blood pressure medication etc, ready. Here's another couple I fond on the intergoogle...

How about some serious surgery and build this Bonneville salt Falt racer... the Motorlady.com via google, OK, it's a Monster...

img_0re_zpspuoiqfzc.jpg

Or maybe the Alstare Team WSB bike form last year... again via Google.

2013-Ducati-1199-Panigale-R-WSBK-Cool-Re

As they say in the cartoons, 'that's all folks'. Unless I find something else or anyone has something they would like to post?

Colin

Edited by heloman1
  • Like 1

I may be up for this, Colin [Heloman] is trying to twist my arm. Probably a standard OOTB...

Yes I'm definitely in for this now. But I'm already thinking of a different paint scheme than ex-factory.... think Paul Smart?!

Edited by mbdesignart
  • Like 1

Yes I'm definitely in for this now. But I'm already thinking of a different paint scheme than ex-factory.... think Paul Smart?!

Thanks Man!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Ladies and Gents... we have our 15.

Mish - would you mind awwwwfully doing your thing and hitting us with a date.... (im sure this weekend would be a good start :coolio: )

Excellento chaps!!!!

Steve

Thanks Man!!!

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Ladies and Gents... we have our 15.

Mish - would you mind awwwwfully doing your thing and hitting us with a date.... (im sure this weekend would be a good start :coolio: )

Excellento chaps!!!!

Steve

Aww crikey, now I really have gotta get hold of a Panigale model.

Please don't start it this weekend as I won't be able to get hold of a model by then.

But I'm glad we've got enough people for this one.

Rick

Right add me to the list, as I just got one recently from Mark (Tiger331) for a good price.

BUT we do need to do this sooner rather than later I feel, otherwise the CURRENT feelings will wane as this is a more current type of subject.

Should be interesting as many seem to want to do a custom job or at least the paint work.............

Ali

Right add me to the list, as I just got one recently from Mark (Tiger331) for a good price.

BUT we do need to do this sooner rather than later I feel, otherwise the CURRENT feelings will wane as this is a more current type of subject.

Should be interesting as many seem to want to do a custom job or at least the paint work.............

Ali

Hiya Ali..

Excellento woohoo!!!

I agree totally, would be nice to do this sooner rather than later.

I think the varied paint jobs is because we dont really want a gallery full of red scooters :)

Steve

Red Scooter, nobody calls my Panigale a scooter... apologies to Not the None O'clock News, if some of you can remember that far back.

Colin

Edited by heloman1

Red Scooter, nobody calls my Panigale a scooter... apologies to Not the None O'clock News, if some of you can remember that far back.

Colin

Issa not red...

Issa SCCCOOOOOOOOTTTTTTEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRR!

Nope I haven't bought one yet, because I am still under the missus's ban of not buying any models until I have finished a load of the models I currently have.

I haven't decided what colour I am going to build the kit or whether I am going to add any aftermarket parts for it. I don't even know what kind of stuff is available for the kit.