1/32 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.I, Mk.IIb/c (Trop) & Mk.IId by Fly - released - new boxings

Homebee

Hello,

Not sure here is the right place for asking this question but I'll have a try...

I bought the 1/32 Fly kit - Finnish Mk.I boxing - and noticed the kit only provides 4 spoke wheel hubs (together with tires). Does any of the other box offers the 5 spoke wheels? Any source for 5 spoke replacements (resin)? How about using a 5 spoke Spitfire wheel?

As I'm trying to reproduce a Romanian MkI Hurricane, I'm also looking for a Spitfire spinner for the DH propeller; any suggestions/ recommendations?

Thank you,

Iulian M.     

Edited by mack

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.I, Mk.IIb/c (Trop) & Mk.IId by Fly - released - new boxing in 2022
  • Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.I, Mk.IIb/c (Trop) & Mk.IId by Fly - released - new boxings in 2022

I didn't find the plastic too bad... 

True - but a little too reliant on Resin details  for my taste - and I'm still patiently waiting for the Revell effort later this year - hopefully!

• Like 2

• Homebee changed the title to 1/32 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.I, Mk.IIb/c (Trop) & Mk.IId by Fly - released - new boxings

3 hours ago, Homebee said:

Released

- ref. 32027 - Hawker Hurricane MK.IIC/IIC TROP - https://www.lfmodels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105_108&products_id=3910

- ref. 32018 - Hawker Hurricane MK.IIA - https://www.lfmodels.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=105_108&products_id=3909

FL32027.jpg

FL32018.jpg

V.P.

Are they new molds?? 

John

Edited by zaxos345

Like Colin I'm waiting for the new Revell Hurricane which has allegedly been designed by Radu Brinzan — with all due respect to Sir Sydney Camm. That plus some conversion sets will produce a very successful kit with great mileage. 

The only big Fly kit I've bought is the quite amazing 1/32 Wessex, but the Sea Hurricane does tempt. It might be fun one day to build the Fly and new Revell side-by-side.

Tony 

• Like 1