1/32 - Hawker Hurricane Mk.I, Mk.IIb/c (Trop) & Mk.IId by Fly - released - new boxings

Homebee

Fly is preparing a new 1/32nd Hawker Hurricane Mk.IIc kit - ref.32012

New moulds or Pacific Coast Models Hurricane repop/new variant (http://www.scaleplasticandrail.com/kaboom/index.php/all-things-aviation/132-135-scale/132-kit-reviews/482-pacific-coast-models-132-hawker-hurricane-mk1-qbattle-of-britainq)?

Source: https://www.fly814.cz/hawker-hurricane-mk-iic

32012-dsc03942.jpg

V.P.

Matt-Memory2.jpg

Edited by Homebee
  • Like 3

Already it looks dodgy WHY red codes on 309(Polish) Squadron !!!Definitely a NO NO ...That is a turn off. No excuses... even on a box art! But as usual the plastic inside may be good even though its not my scale.

Already it looks dodgy WHY red codes on 309(Polish) Squadron !!!Definitely a NO NO ...That is a turn off. No excuses... even on a box art! But as usual the plastic inside may be good even though its not my scale.

Paul, if kits were rated based on the box art half of what is available anywhere would be rubbish. I find it is what is inside the box to be more indicative.

• Like 2

Any new Hurricane kit is ok by me.

Looking forward to this. (There are pics of the proposed HpH one in the chat section and it had etch covering the wing!)

• 1 month later...

I`m really excited about this release and I just hope that I can afford one!

As already stated the red codes are wrong and the Middle East boxing seen in SAMI wears another `iffy' scheme which has appeared in side view artwork but probably never existed, this being AK-G with those `iffy' squiggles all over the cowling,......has anybody ever seen a photo of this one as I haven`t?

If FLY would like some advice or research doing for correct schemes for these kits I would be happy to help out,

Cheers

Tony

Well, they probably don't read BM, so instead of waiting for them to come to you Tony, write to them and volunteer, explaining their mistakes and how you can help them.

And now many after market enhancements to this kit will there be that l can apply to the Revell kit? I know Grey Matter Figures already has some but what additional will be coming for the Fly kit?

Well, they probably don't read BM, so instead of waiting for them to come to you Tony, write to them and volunteer, explaining their mistakes and how you can help them.

All done,.....I`ve written to them via e mail and offered to help out!

Cheers

Tony

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm a bit confused, As usual.

I am familiar with FLY being a Polish manufacturer of 1/33 Paper Card Model airplanes. I have a number on sale at eBay right now.

Are these new ones IM plastic? Did FLY branch out into plastics?

What good news! We may se a number of much wanted plastic kits coming out of them in 1/32.

Lets hope.

Stephen

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...