Revell 1/48 Eurofighter Typhoon

Hello everyone,

Finally my first real post here. May I present to you: My 1/48 Revell Eurofighter Typhoon. The build is quite old actually, over 2 years now, but it's one of the very few older models I can still look at today without wanting to hide it somewhere. The kit is really good, especially considering the low price, and only has some minor fitting issues. Being a German I of course wanted to use the Bundeswehr markings supplied in the kit along with 6 other available options. I hope you like it!

20663320dm.jpg

20663316qa.jpg

20663318ny.jpg

20663317db.jpg

20663315ly.jpg

20663319dj.jpg

20663322eg.jpg

20663321cw.jpg

20663323wc.jpg

Cheers, Tom

• Like 15

nice model! and even nicer weathering!

let's see when the Luftwaffe will finally start to use long range AAMs and the Taurus on their Eurofighters!

for the time being only IRIST and external tanks are used, even in QRA in Lithuania!

Very nice! I have three of the twin seat versions to build, I just like the lines on the twins. I really like the colour of the German Typhoons so at least one of them will hold that scheme, A British and Saudi also if all goes well and I can find decals for the later. I have the 1/32 twin version also... Best get started.