WNW Fokker D viiF

This WnW thing just might be my new obsession when I see the results that you WWI modellers put out. That is stunning!

Were the lozenge decals supplied or are they after market? As mentioned earlier, what paints did you use on that seat cushion? It looks real!

This WnW thing just might be my new obsession when I see the results that you WWI modellers put out. That is stunning!

Were the lozenge decals supplied or are they after market?

Apologies for butting in here 'Is it windy yet' and Mark, but the answer can be found in the review sample supplied to Britmodeller, and yes, the lozenge decals are supplied in the kit. It looks like Windy used them.

See here

Can we have some more pics of your beautiful build? I'm very tempted by this one myself.

Cheers

John

very nice. What paints did you use for the seat cushion?

Thanks, Tamiya red brown xf-64 was the base, with a wash, the lightened with some white added.

Ooooh yes, lovely. More pictures please!

Cheers

John

Thanks. Not sure that I have any more. I will try to take some better shots of the finished product, when I add the exhaust

That's a thing of beauty!

Justin H

Thanks.

Were the lozenge decals supplied or are they after market? As mentioned earlier, what paints did you use on that seat cushion? It looks real!

Thanks on the newer WNW kits the lozenge decals are exact fit decals printed by Catograf. These decals are excellent quality, and these are the decals I used. But the aftermarket decals have the fabric texture added, and look so much better than stock decals. The seat was done with Tamiya red brown xf-64 as the base, with a wash, the lightened with some white added.

It looks fantastic.

Ozzy

Thanks

Apologies for butting in here 'Is it windy yet' and Mark, but the answer can be found in the review sample supplied to Britmodeller, and yes, the lozenge decals are supplied in the kit. It looks like Windy used them.

See here

Can we have some more pics of your beautiful build? I'm very tempted by this one myself.

Cheers

John

No apology required. These are all the photos I have. I'll take some more when I add the exhaust pipe. I'd recommend buying it.

Excellent build, those WNW kits are definitely the dog`s danglies .

:goodjob::goodjob:

Simon.

Thanks, yes they really are the dog's nuts.