Cockpit-Fest 2015 – 13 & 14 June 2015

NAM Updater

Woo hoooo...can't wait..I'm there tomorrow..weather is looking dreadfull but,hey ho,it won't dampen our enthusiasm

Daz

Glad that you're so excited!

Sadly we cannot do much about the weather - but at least there will be lots of items to see inside if it is like the forecast says. That said here in Nottingham this morning it has been opposite to what was forecast - it should have been sunny all morning and then clouding over; it's been cloudy all morning and cool, and the sun is only just coming out!!

Yeah,I know they can't get it right..besides,it could be knee deep in snow for all I care,I've been looking forward to this for months.

Will I see you arround tomorrow? Who would I look for? Would be nice to shake hands and thank you for all your efforts

Daz

Depends on your eta!

First up (7am until 10am) I'm running the admissions to the Aeroboot / Aerojumble sale in the Southfield Site (entrance just past the main museum entrance / shop); then I'll be helping to cover various bits of the event around the site.

My museum badge does carry to NAM Updater tag at the bottom - have a great visit!

Edited by NAM Updater

Well,we are coming from our caravan in Pickering North Yorkshire.setting off about 8am.arriving about 10am.

Daz

Well I will be wearing my f4 phantom t shirt,but judging by the weather forecast,I doubt you would know,lol..

Daz

Just got back..great day had by all..weather was dreadful,but we made the best of it..finally got to go in the Vulcan.my boys went in many cockpits.we made some lovely new friends also .

Hope tomorrow has better weather for you all

Daz