Cockpit-Fest 2015 – 13 & 14 June 2015

NAM Updater

Details of the first feedback from exhibitors at this event has just been posted on the museum website, so I thought it would be a good time to start this thread.

Cockpit-Fest is a regular feature in the aviation calendar and this year it is scheduled to take place on Saturday 13th and Sunday 14th June 2015 at the museum. The event allows people to get close up to many cockpit restoration projects.

As the event draws closer I will try to provide updates to advise what is going to happen, what is being exhibited and I will also try to answer any questions that may arise. The event also features an outdoor Aeroboot / Aerojumble aviation sale.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Anything confirmed for tomorrow Howard? Edit - Sorry Howard, ignore that, got my dates mixed up.

Edited by avro683

Tony, the Tribute To Our Training Aircraft event was finalsied after the BBMF flypast submission date was past; so we don't have anything over this weekend.

The Lancaster situation is also creating a few cancellations as various 'Flight' aircraft are subbed in!

• 2 weeks later...

I can't wait for this..only a couple of weeks left...

Daz

My boy is super excited..he's hoping to get hold of a pilots helmet at the jumble.he has his money saved up and also a stack of 50 pence pieces for the cockpits...5 days and counting

Daz