Saab S-32C Lansen, Tarangus 1/48

Really nice work. Love how you did the intakes.

I did almost the exact same work on my J 32B Lansen Fighter version.

:goodjob:

http://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/234962671-tarangus-148-saab-j-32b-lansen/

http://www.ipmsstockholm.se/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=3276

/Johan

Thanks Johan, in fact your build thread and ideas were my biggest source of inspiration during the construction of my Lansen :D

Thanks for all the comments!

Thanks Johan, in fact your build thread and ideas were my biggest source of inspiration during the construction of my Lansen :D

Thanks for all the comments!

I suspected as much, as I recognized quite a few solutions along the way. :)

Nice to know that I could inspire to such a great build.

I will borrow some of yours as well for my next Lansen build, especially how you did the flaps.

Johan

Truly beautiful model - and inspiring too! I feel a fatal attraction leading me to a pile of Lansens (1/72) in my stash...

Your handiwork is admirable - a standard against which measure my own efforts :worthy:

Cheers, Moggy

Amazing work! As you point out, this is not an easy kit to build (ask me...), especially not with the recce conversion set. I also like the subtile weathering. My only remark is that it looks a bit too shiny. Old Lansens - since you have used the modern stenciles, this must be a Lansen about 1976-77 - had an extremely flat finish. But except from that, this is one of the best Lansens I have ever seen!

Edited by Bjorn

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I'm a little late to this thread, but GREAT work! :worthy:

I just got a Tarangus Lansen in the mail, and have the S32C conversion on order from Rebell Hobbies. I will have to look over your WIP thread before I start on mine.

Larry