Hi Rod ,

I saw the hole battery again. It’s always enjoyable to see your masterpiece and the Kings crown of photography. If you will make a a book or magazine one day you can be sure I would buy one.

Thank you very much

Andy 

Edited by Andy Dyck
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Andy Dyck said:

Hi Rod ,

I saw the hole battery again. It’s always enjoyable to see your masterpiece and the Kings crown of photography. If you will make a a book or magazine one day you can be sure I would buy one.

Thank you very much

Andy 

Hmmmm, That's not a bad Idea. Thanks for the comment.

Rod

Astonishing - as so many have said, hard to tell they’re models. Great building of course, but very clever photography (my interest). My best attempt has been a very dark night scene, so it’s interesting to see such an awesome fully-lit daylight set. 👏👏👏

Edited by The Shearwater
Spelling error!

A little late to this topic, but I thik I can echo everyones comments here that I would seriously be mistaken for thinking most of these builds were real aircraft.

Outstanding work both in builds & your photography skills!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Shearwater said:

Astonishing - as so many have said, hard to tell they’re models. Great building of course, but very clever photography (my interest). My best attempt has been a very dark night scene, so it’s interesting to see such an awesome fully-lit daylight set. 👏👏👏

Give the sun a try :)

Rod

• Like 1

More Natural Light. 

Hasegawa Hurricane Mk.1 with Xtradecals.  

8uePFHj.jpg

1/48 Roden OV-1A Mohawk

fdhOZC4.jpg

1/72 AModel Piaggio P.180 Avanti 

Y4dSWqe.jpg

1/35 Italeri conversion AS1 Leopard

bXLQK63.jpg

Edited by Ad-4N
clarity
  • Like 2

Incredible modeling and outstanding photography. I'm utterly amazed. Is it just me or is the windscreen on the Monogram B-58 too shallow at the rear? Your Hustler is gorgeous, so it's a question about the kit, not a critical comment about your work.

On 3/25/2022 at 11:24 AM, SAT69 said:

Incredible modeling and outstanding photography. I'm utterly amazed. Is it just me or is the windscreen on the Monogram B-58 too shallow at the rear? Your Hustler is gorgeous, so it's a question about the kit, not a critical comment about your work.

Hello,

Thanks for your comment. as far as the windscreen not sure, it could be the angle of the pics making you see that. 

Rod

On 5/20/2016 at 9:50 PM, Triumph said:

I don't have a local airport as the back ground, so I use a printed picture as the background and with my collection of 1/200 metal collectables can do these

14126268415_2f4d2cbfdd_b.jpgDSCF0049 by triumphspeedtriple, on Flickr

and why not have them inflight :)

DSCF4012.jpg

Unbelievable work!  Crazy!  

You can't in my opinion beat natural lighting when it comes to assessing the real quality of a model and these are utterly superb examples Rod. Grateful to have seen these. :thumbsup2:

• Like 2

Great pictures in this thread!

Oh yes, the natural light is great so I try also outdoor picture for my finished models. Here some examples:

Sopwith Camel (Eduard 1/48)

uc?export=view&id=19hFkLdm-o-hnvNBtBoFY8

uc?export=view&id=1deJfKtcPwxqiQC6bpNIYj

uc?export=view&id=1ft58F_cinfrHUihgc9O6_

More here: https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235105971-sopwith-camel-eduard-148-new-tool-hinchliffes-donner-wetter/

Fokker D.V (Special Hobby 1/48)
uc?export=view&id=14w__1Fxi0vVmH32VmaeQN

uc?export=view&id=17HX_gFsGEHqMIvCFDVfU1

More here: https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235085302-fokker-dv-special-hobby-148/

Cheers,

Frank

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Bughunter said:

Great pictures in this thread!

Oh yes, the natural light is great so I try also outdoor picture for my finished models. Here some examples:

Sopwith Camel (Eduard 1/48)

uc?export=view&id=19hFkLdm-o-hnvNBtBoFY8

uc?export=view&id=1deJfKtcPwxqiQC6bpNIYj

uc?export=view&id=1ft58F_cinfrHUihgc9O6_

More here: https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235105971-sopwith-camel-eduard-148-new-tool-hinchliffes-donner-wetter/

Fokker D.V (Special Hobby 1/48)
uc?export=view&id=14w__1Fxi0vVmH32VmaeQN

uc?export=view&id=17HX_gFsGEHqMIvCFDVfU1

More here: https://www.britmodeller.com/forums/index.php?/topic/235085302-fokker-dv-special-hobby-148/

Cheers,

Frank

Frank those look great, very scale looking.

Rod

• Thanks 1