I have to say most people would,nt blink an eye if they were told those are the real aircraft not just because of the photography but the "sit"

you have given the models all superb but the F14 picture is mind blowing!

• Like 2

Excellent photos! Several, the F-16s in particular, could easily pass as full size. I find it very hard to tell the three scales apart, so you have done a very good job. Thanks for sharing them.

Please tell me at least one of them is a real aircraft!

Hard to pick a favourite but the Wildcat or the Tomcat

Very nice pics,....very effective and great models too but what is that blue stuff at the top of your photos,.....we don`t have that where I come from on the Pennines of NW. England where we have varying degree`s of grey which make taking photos a real challenge!

Cheers

Tony

Edited by tonyot
  • Like 3

They look superb, hard to tell they are models. The only one that I don't really like is the Typhoon, I feel this is picture is unrealistic, mainly because the sky is far too bright and sunny for western Europe!

Selwyn

• Like 2

Your models make the pictures believable, not the setting, not the light. If your models weren't so well made, the photos would reveal that and no setting would cure shoddy workmanship. I applaud your building skills. Now what makes me even more jealous is your photography is just as impeccable as your model making. Just brilliant.

• Like 9

Absolutely superb. Great builds and fantastic pictures. Brilliant!

The models look great, no doubt about that... but that is not it.

You need to adjust the zoom sometimes more than the angle. The angle can be believable from all sides. I mean if you try to be

a person standing on the ground there are not many options, but you could also take a picture from up there...from a building or a heli....

What really makes these pictures great and what I'm still trying to accomplish is that the zoom is at the correct stage.

Often when I see 1/72 planes or even bigger ones you can see that when you go too close to the model and you don't use the zoom it often

looks like the fish eye lense because the obejcts are too small and appear in a too wide angle to be believable...

So for smaller models it's best to take a step back and zoom in a little to get more of the "metric" view feeling that you have when you are standing

in front of a real aircraft and your eyes adjust to a life like object...

So very good photography here :)

• Like 1