GruntZone360's 1:48 Focke-Wulf Fw190D-9

Focke-Wulf Fw190D-9

In the second picture you'll see "RAM" those are my dad's initials. In the third picture near the tail section of the aircraft is my signature sign. The funny thing is that it took me painting coats after coat on that aircraft until I got it just right. Qn6ZbCo.jpg

9KTDLvt.jpg
maKlGz9.jpg

Edited by GruntZone360
  • Like 1

Very nice... two things to note, however. We generally start a new thread whenever we finish a model here, as it gives the best exposure to your model, rather than making people trawl through a load of models they might not be interested in.

Secondly, the SPOILER tag isn't usually used unless you're about to divulge information that some people might not want to see, whether it's a TV show ending, or the final score of a football match. :)

Very nice... two things to note, however. We generally start a new thread whenever we finish a model here, as it gives the best exposure to your model, rather than making people trawl through a load of models they might not be interested in.

Secondly, the SPOILER tag isn't usually used unless you're about to divulge information that some people might not want to see, whether it's a TV show ending, or the final score of a football match. :)

Oh, I did finish this model. I just left that comment up at the top to let other people know that I will update that thread whenever I finish a new model and that I'll let everyone know about it by saying something. :yahoo: I usually used Spoilers on forums to confine a lot of information in an area like pictures. Would any of this be bad to do? Just wondering because that's what got be banned off of a different forum. I never had a warning either. :blush:

It's just not how we do it here chap :shrug: People post the model they've just completed in one thread, and next time they finish one they start a new thread. No-one's ever told everyone to do it that way, but they have, and that's the way we'd like to keep it :) What you're proposing here is more of a modelling blog, and if that's the case, you should go and visit one of the freebie blog providers and set yourself up there. There's nothing to stop you from posting your finished build here of course, but we'd like it on a model-by-model basis with a separate thread per model, so it fits in with the spirit of the area.

In case you want to re-title the thread so it's specifically about the 190, you can edit the initial post, use the full editor, and change it in there :)

It's just not how we do it here chap :shrug: People post the model they've just completed in one thread, and next time they finish one they start a new thread. No-one's ever told everyone to do it that way, but they have, and that's the way we'd like to keep it :) What you're proposing here is more of a modelling blog, and if that's the case, you should go and visit one of the freebie blog providers and set yourself up there. There's nothing to stop you from posting your finished build here of course, but we'd like it on a model-by-model basis with a separate thread per model, so it fits in with the spirit of the area.

In case you want to re-title the thread so it's specifically about the 190, you can edit the initial post, use the full editor, and change it in there :)

Yeah, I know about that last part, but thanks! And thanks for not blowing up mad. :rolleyes: I'll change some things around. ;)

No worries - life's too short to get angry about things like this, especially when it's a genuine misunderstanding of an unwritten rule. When you're as old as most of us, you'll probably realise ;) I've noticed you've also done one in the Armour area - if you can tidy that one up too, we'll be truly happy :)

No worries - life's too short to get angry about things like this, especially when it's a genuine misunderstanding of an unwritten rule. When you're as old as most of us, you'll probably realise ;) I've noticed you've also done one in the Armour area - if you can tidy that one up too, we'll be truly happy :)

Yup, doing that as we speak. To say :ike:

Are you sure this is finished?

I believe the RFI is for completed models and this one looks like it has some way to go reach that.

It's finished. :P I put all the parts it came with and that's what it came out as. It never came with a cockpit window/shield.