A new Work in Progress - You choose...

Mark

A New Year and a new WIP thread. But, I'm not quite sure of what to do yet. I've decided I'm going to do a large WWII project this year and have the choice between the following, all in 1/48:

1. MPM He177

2. GWH P-61

3. Revell B-26

4. Tamiya Lancaster

5. Revell Catalina

They've all got a stack of aftermarket with them and I've got all year; there's no pressure with this project, I'd just like it to be in this year's yearbook.

Shall we have a vote?

• Like 1

I will ask the cow that knocked me over last Tuesday and put me in hospital for a week with 2 broken ribs internal injuries and stitches in my heard. She says she doesn't care. A bullet will fix her. But I would like a Catalina or a P61, both lovely aircraft.

Met some nice blokes in hospital, the brother of one owns a Grumman Avenger and a Wirraway. Both are coming to Evans Head next weekend. Gotta go and meet this bloke. Will have to have some endone that day and be nice to my wife as she will have to drive and hold my hand, poor little sooky me.

Sore and sorry Stephen

• Like 1

Just to be contrary, my vote will go to the B-26, followed by the P-61...

Just as well I haven't eaten any of those funny mushrooms lately, otherwise I would have said a TBD-1... Spanners must have a lot of fun when thrown into the works!

Have fun too!

JR

I will ask the cow that knocked me over last Tuesday and put me in hospital for a week with 2 broken ribs internal injuries and stitches in my heard. She says she doesn't care. A bullet will fix her. But I would like a Catalina or a P61, both lovely aircraft.

Met some nice blokes in hospital, the brother of one owns a Grumman Avenger and a Wirraway. Both are coming to Evans Head next weekend. Gotta go and meet this bloke. Will have to have some endone that day and be nice to my wife as she will have to drive and hold my hand, poor little sooky me.

Sore and sorry Stephen

Geez Stephen what the heck are you doing.

Stay in Toyworld...much safer!

I hope your "heard" is much better with a few stitches

Bit like you I'm voting for the Cat or the P61........but my heart says P61 :winkgrin:

Hope your feeling better soon......

Chocks Away

• Like 1

Sore and sorry Stephen

There is a reason cattle are mainly good for just one thing; eating!! Have a few head myself and they can be a cantankerous lot sometimes. Bulls for the most part are fairly predictable. Those cows, however, can be docile one minute and a charging rampage the next. I hope you get better and the culprit tastes good as a bone in ribeye.

• Like 2

I've allocated points as the voting's been coming in on the basis that top vote gets 2 points and when there's a preference for a second kit, that get's one point. If it's been either / or, then one point each. It's closer than I thought! So far it looks like this:

1. He-177 7 Points

2. P-61 11 Points

3. B-26 12 Points

4. Lancaster 1 Point

5. Catalina 12 Points

So joint first are the B-26 and Catalina, very closely followed by the P-61. Keep the votes coming in! I'll decide by Thursday evening. :)

Hmmmm.... Just because you're the boss you think you can have two votes? :rules:

In which case I can place my own two votes in favour of the P-61...

So now it's:

1. He-177 7 Points

2. P-61 14 Points

3. B-26 12 Points

4. Lancaster 1 Point

5. Catalina 15 Points