Ugandan Air Force SU-30MK - Complete

I haven't Tom, it's just that the dip in Klear has helped and I was careful about the angle I took the pictures from so the light didn't highlight the crack!

...you trickser... :D

But well-deserved: painstaking research, excellent work here, resulting in a true 'eye-catcher'. The only thing missing: more photos, please!

(And nope: the few in the gallery are not enough. ;-))

Edited by Tom Cooper
  • Like 1

Cracking result Roland. It's been an interesting journey watching this one come together and take its colours.

• Like 1

Right then, final, final post from me on this topic (I hope you don't mind another couple of pictures and a bit of self indulgence). Following a request I had for a photo of mine to use as an airfield backdrop I thought I would have one final play with my Ugandan Su-30. So with thanks to Melting Tarmac Images (I hope they don't mind) I thought I would have a play with photoshop to see if I could extend the picture, so this:

imagejpg4_zpsbbb85948.jpg Melting Tarmac Images

was modified with more ramp, grass, background and sky became this:

Entebbe%20Small_zpsdo00g341.jpg

And then with the use of a prop, my Noy's Miniatures hard standing (I really must get a modern version), some sunshine and my iPhone I took these: Ugandan Peoples Defence Force Air Force Su-30 AF 011 and AF 015 arrive at Entebbe

AEEFCFB7-95B3-4EB7-AC9F-18A7790CB3CA_zps

8B6DE4D1-1FFA-472D-854A-CADA081246C4_zps

B4D21B0F-61C5-4E8D-A2F4-32991164010C_zps

AD6B50E6-3BF2-4863-9510-781B2FDD8576_zps

• Like 6

That`s one of the most visually appealing aircraft I`ve seen. Excellent work with that build and awesome photo montage! I`m very impressed. It inspires me to get this kit too.

Btw, did you end up editing/replacing the tails or are they the original ones from the kit?

• Like 1