Tamiya Lancaster 1/48

Hi guys its been a while since i posted any builds, so i thought ide share my tamiya lancaster that i had for christmas last year from my girlfriend... This build had a few extras added which are as follows

Eduard colour interior etch

Brass replacement cannons

Eduard etch seatbelts

Montex spray on roundal stencil and mask set

Tamiya tilly truck

Revell WW2 Ground set

This build was weathered with airbrush in the way of pre shade and post shade and exhaust stains where also sprayed on with Tamiya X19 smoke. This has probably been one of the most enjoyable of 2014 and i hope you like the finished item.

All comments are welcome thank you for looking Enjoy... HAPPY NEW YEAR

bbmfgb20141_zpse68daf49.jpg

bbmfgb20142_zpsa7920849.jpg

bbmfgb20143_zpsac2dbd6b.jpg

bbmfgb20144_zpsfc8ca616.jpg

• Like 20

Very nice diorama indeed! The figures and the Tilly really add life to the setup.

One bit pick regarding the figure carrying the jerrycan – if you tried that position, with the centre of gravity well outside your supporting leg, yourself, you'd be on the ground in the next moment. ;-) He needs to lean to his left to counteract the weight of the can.

Slick work!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Very nice diorama indeed! The figures and the Tilly really add life to the setup.

One bit pick regarding the figure carrying the jerrycan – if you tried that position, with the centre of gravity well outside your supporting leg, yourself, you'd be on the ground in the next moment. ;-) He needs to lean to his left to counteract the weight of the can.

Slick work!

Kind regards,

Joachim

Oh yes Joachim thats very true, but the can might be empty ?

Hi

Apologies if this is a little off topic, but the Tamiya Lancaster is currenty half price at Hannants.

Can you explain where you saw it exactly. I looked up Tamiya Lanc and it said £84, deffo not half price. I then looked in the first 10 pages of special offers, nowt. If I can find one for £42 I'll be very happy, It'll go with my six finished ones and 4 more to build pile

Regards

Paul

Edited by Honeybee