New Braz bits

A6-EHJ

Hello, I see Hannants have the new Braz model bits in stock! Just a head up to the rest of us airliner modellers. Ps

6D2CA0A0-681B-4B9C-AA9C-3501859421A7_zps

• Like 1

I have already assembled a set of their new CFM-7Bs and they are rather nice, probably not as good as the Authentic Airliners ones but with the advantage of being designed for the Revell kit. They are destined for a 737-600 which should appear in RFI in due course.

Happy New Year

Dave

Yeah I had a look on Hannants after you gave me the heads up last night, but have been told no models or spending on my car or truck (until the cars been given a good service) by my girlfriend :(

Didn't know your girlfriend was going to service your car :guitar:

You have, of course told the car needs a set of CFM -7B' as well as a few other vital parts?

I've lost track of what or who is getting serviced by who or what here.....

Lol

Hi guyz und Fräuleins, HAPPY NEW YEAR & Best Modelling Wishes (as well as health) For 2015 !

These are the sets I got from Ivo 2-3 week ago :

- BZ4090 Airbus A318/A319/A320/A321 sharklets : wonderfully cast, very thin.

- BZ4092 A330/340 Fuselage Nose Section : nicely cast, great proportions/volumes/outline but they are not a drop fit because... they are the correct diameter, versus the Revell fuselage diameter being slightly too big. Anyway they are IMHO the nicest looking A300/A310/A330/A340 resin noses around.

- BZ4087 Boeing B737-6/7/8/900 CFM56-7B Engines : nicely cast, well thought assembly.

- BZ4088 Boeing B737-6/7/8/900 CFM56-7BE Engines : same here.

- BZ4089 Boeing B737-6/7/8/900 CFM56-7B/E PE Fan Blades : ingenious sequence for the blade pressing but IMHO very difficult to press in/pull out/align all blades.

- BZ4080 Boeing B787-8 Rolls Royce Trent 1000 Engine Pylons : wonderfully cast.

- BZ4081 Boeing B787-8 GEnX-1B Engines : wonderfully cast, well thought assembly, sadly one intake part was marred with tiny pinholes.

- BZ4084 Boeing B787-8/9 Horizontal Stabilizer : wonderfully cast, NO warpage, razor thin trailing edges.

- BZ4095 Boeing B787-8/9 Antennas : wonderfully cast.

Will I order again ? I sure will, especially the A300/A310/A330/A340 resin noses and announced 787 belly replacement part.

Edited by PMG Offramp
  • Like 1

... but have been told no models or spending on my car or truck (until the cars been given a good service) by my girlfriend :(

Huh, my better half uses the same wording... suspicious here, or could they be twins ;-) ?

Didn't know your girlfriend was going to service your car :guitar:

You have, of course told the car needs a set of CFM -7B' as well as a few other vital parts?

I wish my better half was as understanding as yours LOL !!! I keep on repeating that Revell now produce windshield wipers under the 747-8 brand, housed in long rectangle flat boxes but I have that feeling it sounds too gross.

I've lost track of what or who is getting serviced by who or what here.....

LOL !!! Which is why, sometimes, it's easier to do the servicing yourself, so much cheaper as well & no begging involved, plus you know exactly what & when to do ;-) ! Edited by PMG Offramp