Redboost's creatures

Redboost

They are some of the best 1/32nd scale models I've ever seen. Ooooooh, hold on.... they're 1/72nd scale. I think I may have to give up the hobby at this point!

Superb work all round, my friend.

Thanks very much for sharing and happy New Year to you.

Chris.

• Like 1

You said CREATURES! No creatures in this thread. I want my money back.. :winkgrin:

Well.. Mr Professional.. They all look mighty fine and professional. :D Not one of those looks 1/72nd scale.. Which makes me believe you have a trained team of mice to do it all for you and get all that fine detail and finishing just so PERFECT! :lol:

A mighty fine turnover of finely finished models there Mr! :yahoo:

Great work. Love the winter camo on the 189 and 110.

Andrew

Many thanks for comments gentleman and I wish all happy New Year and great modelling experiences!

Irritable Rabbit: well, actually I have a trained team of Chinese girls:-)

Steven: it is Gunze Mr.Color from US Naval Aircraft set, no.365.

Will Vale: it is Super Fine thread from Uschi van den Rosten range.

Duncan: it was quite windy that day:-) Seriously, something went wrong and I haven't notice that until the shot was done - corrected now.

Cheers,

Libor

• Like 2

Absolutely stunning as ever Libor! How on earth do you manage to keep up the consistency and make so many in one year!

I'd like to say I'm giving up modelling now, but on the one hand I have been inspired a little bit more!

Happy New Year!

Martin

Thanks again gents, much appreaciated!

For those who may be interested in my techniques and overall approach to modelling, it should be appearing this year an interesting project.... more info later elsewhere on BM:-)

Cheers,

Libor

• Like 1

The most amazing one-year output I've seen. Libor, I can't wait to learn more about your techniques and approach to modelling. Please expose it here on BM and not in one of those magazines! :):)

Cheers,

Bill

• 5 months later...

Hi Bill,

it is out, if you are interested:-)

http://www.valiant-wings.co.uk/airframe-workbench-guide-no1-550-p.asp

Cheers

Libor

My copy is in the Post, I can't wait to get home and start building the "Redboost" way. Having been a great admirer of all the builds (particularly the painting and weathering style) you have posted on here over the years it was a no brainer to order the book the moment I found out about it.

Duncan B