Trumpeter UK Support?

dhdove

Hi all

I've been on with my 1/48 A-3D-2 Skywarrior for a couple of weeks now and I've been finding it an interesting challenge, though I know the kit has some recognised problems.

My problem is that both fuselage halves are warped, the port much worse than the starboard being both warped and twisted giving it a 3/8 inch error from nose to tail. I've tried to straighten it in hot water but it returned to it's twisted form making me wonder if it was actually twisted on production.

I'm assembling each individual fuselage component separately and there are lots (cockpit, nose wheel bay, crew access bay, weapons bay, two main gear bays) and resisting the temptation to join them together which I think will make for a more complex and difficult assembly due to any compounded errors but dry fitting to date indicates that the fuse is so warped it won't easily assemble.

My question therefore.....is there a contact for importer/distributor for Trumpeter in the UK that I can contact and try to source two new fuselage replacements.....I know I may be asking a lot!

I have contacted the seller and am awaiting a reply but thought that you may be able to help?

Any suggestions?

Best Regards

TonyS

pocket bond i believe were their uk distributor.

I had a part missing on a 1/24 zero from trumpeter and contacted them directly with no reply. about 4 months later the part turned up. Other options would be to speak to the company you purchased the kit off. I know some retailers will help there.