This site uses cookies! Learn More

This site uses cookies!

You can find a list of those cookies here: mysite.com/cookies

By continuing to use this site, you agree to allow us to store cookies on your computer. :)

Homebee

1/48 - MRCA Tornado GR.Mk.4 by Revell - released - RAF retirement schemes by Xtradecal

Hopefully they will include some more options than just a set of special markings on this one. Would be even better if they include some GR.1 specific parts as well.

However, if it comes in those markings shown, I'm buying one instantly! Always wanted a 1/48th Tornado with the 617 special markings.

However, if it comes in those markings shown, I'm buying one instantly! Always wanted a 1/48th Tornado with the 617 special markings.

Like the 1/48 one i built last year?

11684792453_35a0332cfc_o.jpg[/url]

Mmmmm...not whats on the box !

41 sqn special tail another decal option maybe ?

October is a loooooooonnnnngggg way away .

Andy

It's a bit strange as I've seen other photos, test shots etc and even seen the build on here where the debates been had about the nose section. I always thought it looked fine but the nose of the model in that photo just looks wrong, hate to be the one to bring it up!

It's a bit strange as I've seen other photos, test shots etc and even seen the build on here where the debates been had about the nose section. I always thought it looked fine but the nose of the model in that photo just looks wrong, hate to be the one to bring it up!

It was determined it was correct.

Please can we not open this can of worms again. Revolving-door arguments about the accuracy of models are as tedious as an unloved season.

Any News? Sprue shots?

Please...

Don't think it's due till October.

Please can we not open this can of worms again. Revolving-door arguments about the accuracy of models are as tedious as an unloved season.

Amen to that!! :thumbsup:

Is it still an October release?

Notwithstanding comet strikes, plague, the zombie apocalypse or even the vagaries of Revell's own logistics and supply chain, yes.

The nose is correct if you fill the joint line, Revell has not done this on this build.

http://data4.primeportal.net/models/thomas_voigt9/revell/images/revell_91_of_94.jpg

A lot of modellers have presumed this is the way finish it and then it looks odd.

Some new CMK resin sets.

- ref.4331 - Tornado IDS Air Brakes for 1/48 Revell kit

http://www.specialhobby.eu/en/our-production/cmk-kits/1-48-tornado-ids-air-brakes.html

17660-1-1_48_tornado_ids_air_brakes.jpg

- ref.4332 - Tornado IDS – Interior set

http://www.specialhobby.eu/vlastni-produkce/cmk-kits/1-48-tornado-ids-interior-set.html

17662-1-1_48_tornado_ids_interior_set.jp

17662-2-1_48_tornado_ids_interior_set.jp

V.P.

VP, any ideas on if this is going ahead and if it'll have the Dambusters 70th tail markings?

VP, any ideas on if this is going ahead and if it'll have the Dambusters 70th tail markings?

Sorry, can't help as I do not have the inside track.

Regards

V.P.

Thanks VP, just waiting to see what the second set of markings is confirmed as.