1/48 - MRCA Tornado GR.Mk.4 by Revell - released - new Black Dog detailing sets

Homebee

However, if it comes in those markings shown, I'm buying one instantly! Always wanted a 1/48th Tornado with the 617 special markings.

Like the 1/48 one i built last year?

11684792453_35a0332cfc_o.jpg[/url]

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

It's a bit strange as I've seen other photos, test shots etc and even seen the build on here where the debates been had about the nose section. I always thought it looked fine but the nose of the model in that photo just looks wrong, hate to be the one to bring it up!

It's a bit strange as I've seen other photos, test shots etc and even seen the build on here where the debates been had about the nose section. I always thought it looked fine but the nose of the model in that photo just looks wrong, hate to be the one to bring it up!

It was determined it was correct.

Please can we not open this can of worms again. Revolving-door arguments about the accuracy of models are as tedious as an unloved season.

• Like 3

• 2 months later...

Please can we not open this can of worms again. Revolving-door arguments about the accuracy of models are as tedious as an unloved season.

Amen to that!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

The nose is correct if you fill the joint line, Revell has not done this on this build.

http://data4.primeportal.net/models/thomas_voigt9/revell/images/revell_91_of_94.jpg

A lot of modellers have presumed this is the way finish it and then it looks odd.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Some new CMK resin sets.

- ref.4331 - Tornado IDS Air Brakes for 1/48 Revell kit

http://www.specialhobby.eu/en/our-production/cmk-kits/1-48-tornado-ids-air-brakes.html

17660-1-1_48_tornado_ids_air_brakes.jpg

- ref.4332 - Tornado IDS – Interior set

http://www.specialhobby.eu/vlastni-produkce/cmk-kits/1-48-tornado-ids-interior-set.html

17662-1-1_48_tornado_ids_interior_set.jp

17662-2-1_48_tornado_ids_interior_set.jp

V.P.

• Like 1